People love to hang out siting on the carpets and also this spot is the most favored by pet animals. Hence, carpets are the one which contains the most dirt, pet hair and germs in your house. However, the problem is that cleaning those carpets are not easy. Firstly, it’s not easy to be able to lift up all the dirt embedded inside. Next, some inappropriate carpet cleaners may ruin your precious property. Many carpet owners are familiar with the rental services in which people pay money and rent those carpet cleaning machines temporarily. Or, there are many companies which offers carpet cleaning service but it is very pricy to buy their services. Therefore, for those who have serious cleaning needs such as per owners or large families, it is a wise idea to invest in a professional quality carpet cleaning equipment for the house.
- 1 Common features
- 2 Best Shark Vacuum For Carpet
- 2.1 1. Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet (HV302)
- 2.2 2.Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum for Carpet with Lift-Away Handheld HEPA Filter (NV352)
- 2.3 3.Shark – ION 750 App-Controlled Robot Vacuum (RV750)
- 2.4 4.Shark Rotator Professional Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet (NV501)
- 2.5 5. Shark Navigator Deluxe Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet NV42
- 3 Final thoughts
In order to get the most out of your vacuum cleaner, you have to pick the one working best for your lifestyle. There are a few things you should keep in mind that choosing a cleaner bases on those factors: type of carpet, how much carpet, location of the carpet and pets. Secondly, to narrow down the number of vacuums which you need, you can consider the following aspects:
Best Shark Vacuum For Carpet
Below will contain useful information on best shark vacuum for carpet. I will review both of their pros and cons most frankly. If you think they may be suitable for your family, click the link to buy immediately.
- Ultra lightweight At under 8 pounds, it converts into a hand vac for versatile floor to ceiling cleaning
- Home & Car Detail Kit Micro tools that clean the tiniest of spaces
- Fingertip controls to easily switch from hard floor to carpet
- Dual storage options Fix the hand vac to the bottom of the wand or secure it to the wall mount
- Swivel Steering Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture
- Dust cup capacity 1.1 quarts; Lift away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at only 12.5 pounds
- Brush roll Shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Swivel Steering; Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture
- Dust cup capacity - 0.5 quarts. Wi-Fi enabled for smartphone app and voice control with the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- Smart Sensor Navigation avoids traps and overcomes obstacles
- Self-cleaning brush roll captures short and long hair, dust, dander, and allergens
- Long-life lithium-ion battery
- Easy-to-use BotBoundary strips create no-go areas for your robot
- Dust cup capacity 1.3 quarts. Powerful upright vacuum with Lift Away pod for convenient cleaning of stairs and above floor areas
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology, HEPA
- Rotator Technology Enhanced Swivel Steering and better deep carpet cleaning
- Lightweight & Ultra Quiet Operation
- Premium Pet Tools and Ergo Cleaning Accessories
- Dust cup capacity - 2.6 quarts. Never Loses Suction
- Lightweight and Maneuverable
- Superior Carpet & Bare Floor Cleaning
- Premium Pet Hair Cleaning Tools
- 25' Power Cord
Last update on 2019-12-13 PST - Details
1. Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet (HV302)
From its name, you can guess that Shark HV302 is extremely lightweight. Indeed, the vacuum is designed for those who are fed up with bulky and heavy upright cleaners but still want strong suction power. This machine is much less expensive version of Dyson’s handheld stick models, which is almost double the price.
If you are a regular visitor of my site, you would know that Shark NV352 is one of the most reviewed vacuum cleaners from Shark. This cleaner is familiar and really well-known among Shark lovers. It is a convertible vacuum, which is easy to use in your house as well as your car. It will be an excellent option for budget-minded if you want a great vacuum but can’t afford steeper price tags.
3.Shark – ION 750 App-Controlled Robot Vacuum (RV750)
Robotic vacuums are the newest and the most advanced types of cleaner in the market right now. They are smart and self-cleaning. Yet, they usually come with high price. Let’s check Shark ION 750 out to know what makes it in the list of best Shark vacuum for carpets.
4.Shark Rotator Professional Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet (NV501)
Shark NV501 is a part of Shark’s Rotator Lift-away series which includes some of the most popular upright vacuums on the market.
Shark NV42 is an upright vacuum which can transform into a canister cleaner. In addition, it comes with a variety of extra tools, so that you can clean different types of floor areas and dust. Hence, if you own a small house or apartment with an assortment of floor types, Shark NV42 is exactly what you should consider purchasing.
You have already read some most comprehensive information about best shark vacuums and highly introduce top 5 best machines with my personal reviews. If you have precious carpets at home, a good vacuum for them is must. Otherwise, you may lose your expensive furniture if the vacuum ruin its stands and threads.Read more best Shark vacuum for Hardwood Floors, or Best Shark Vacuum For Pet Hair.