Today, there are hundreds of brands and models in the market with reasonable prices for various types of families and requirements. If you are owning a Shark model, this article is for you. Shark have come up with an assortment of vacuum lines meeting different needs, such as Shark Navigator, Shark Rotator or Shark Rocket, etc. Each vacuum line will target different needs and budgets. Like it may depend on your type of floors to pick a suitable cleaner up. If you are looking for a model which can work wonder on your hardwood floor, you are on the right track. In the next section, you will be able to write in your note 5 best shark vacuum for hardwood floors. Stay tune and choose one.
- 1 Common features
- 2 Top 5 Best Shark Vacuum for Hardwood floor
- 2.1 1. Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean Cordless Ultra-Light Stick Vacuum for Hardwood Floors, IF251
- 2.2 2. Shark Rocket DuoClean HV382 Ultra-Light Corded Hardwood Floor with Hand Vacuum
- 2.3 3. Shark NV356E Navigator Lift-Away Pro Vacuum
- 2.4 4. Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet for Hardwood Floors NV752
- 2.5 5. Shark Navigator DLX Upright Vacuum in Gold/Silver NV70
- 3 Final thoughts
Most vacuums are generally purpose machines and do a good job of cleaning floors but may be limited when it comes to specific floor types. Cleaning hardwood floors is not easy. This type of floor requires very dedicate cleaners which won’t scratch the floor, but are able to pick up all the gross debris off the floor. You may also need a higher level of suction power if there are grooves or indents in the floor surface. The design might include rubber wheels instead of plastic, and attachments with soft bristles or microfiber pads. Also, it should have a beater bar which turns off to protect the floor. Therefore, choosing a good cleaner for hardwood floor is a real pain, I am not gonna lie. Knowing that your hardwood floor is a big part of your house and contributes to the investment value of your home, I picked up 5 best shark vacuum for hardwood floors. Why Shark? Because its models have earned a worthy reputation as being among the best, including user-friendly and budget-friendly characteristics.
Top 5 Best Shark Vacuum for Hardwood floor
Below will contain useful information on best shark vacuums for hardwood floors. I will review both its pros and cons most frankly. If you think they may be suitable for your family, click the link to buy immediately.
- Anti allergen complete seal technology a hepa filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Extra large capacity, easy to empty dust cup; Extended cleaning without interruption
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at only 15.2 pounds
- Swivel steering; Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture; The XL capacity, easy to empty dust cup provides extended cleaning without interruption
- Brushroll shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning; The power cord is 25 feet long
- Dust cup capacity 2.2 quarts; Lift Away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99. 9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at 13.7 pounds
- Brush roll Shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Hard floor hero attachment not included
- Duoclean technology: dual brushroll system deep cleans carpets and directly engages floors for a polished look.
- Ultra lightweight it converts into a 4.5 pounds handheld vacuum for versatile above floor cleaning.
- Brushroll garage for easy access to the brushroll for maintenance.
- Pet multi tool; Designed to capture embedded pet hair on all surfaces
- Led lights on the floor nozzle and handheld vacuum to help spot hidden debris throughout your home
- Dust cup capacity 1.5 quarts; Shark's original full sized Powered Lift Away; The canister detaches to deep clean hard to reach areas while still delivering power to keep the brushroll spinning
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- XL capacity with full size performance. Hose length (feet): 6
- Fingertip controls allow you to easily switch from Hard Floor to Carpet mode
- Hassle-free runtime
- 2X ION Power Pack System
- MultiFLEX Technology folds over for compact, free-standing storage and provides flexible reach to get under beds, couches, and tables
- DuoClean Technology a combination of bristle brush and soft roller invented to clean fine dust and small and large particles on both carpets and floors
- Floor-to-ceiling versatility. MultiFLEX Technology allows you to store this vacuum in a compact, upright position. Hold down the "Press to Unlock" button and gently fold the handheld vacuum forward toward the floor nozzle. Use the handle to carry the vacuum to its storage location
Last update on 2020-04-03 PST - Details
1. Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean Cordless Ultra-Light Stick Vacuum for Hardwood Floors, IF251
It is another well-known cleaner from Shark. The Shark IONflex IF251 brings twice the power to cordless cleaning. Equipped with 2 ION power pack batteries and selection of cleaning accessories, you can have your home sparking clean in no time.
2. Shark Rocket DuoClean HV382 Ultra-Light Corded Hardwood Floor with Hand Vacuum
This vacuum is very well-known among other Shark vacuums. That’s because it does a very good job on various types of floors at a reasonable price.
4. Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet for Hardwood Floors NV752
You have already read some most comprehensive information about best shark vacuums and highly introduce top 5 best machines with my personal reviews. If you don’t want to hurt your floors or ruin its beautiful surface, you should consider 5 vacuums above which is designed to work on hardwood floors. Read more Best Shark vacuum for Carpet, or Best Shark Vacuum For Pet Hair.