Before this post, I have already reviewed a few of Dyson’s vacuums, including Dyson V8 vs V6, Dyson DC34 vs V6, Dyson DC35 vs V6 and Dyson DC44 vs V6. You can check those machines for more various options. Today, I’ll introduce you 2 amazing cordless vacuum cleaners from this brand, Dyson V8 Absolute vs V6 fluffy. Dyson V8 Absolute and V6 Fluffy promise to be a full replacement for your corded vacuum, with a soft floor head for tackling dirty hard floors. If you are curious, then keep reading.
Dyson is a familiar brand in vacuum cleaner market, right? Before Dyson, no one can really predict the future and then Dyson has changed the game in a positive way. Although there are a variety of vacuum cleaner brands that are household names, Dyson has taken the market by storm. There are many articles on the Net questioning the Dyson’s popularity. Here is the answer!
Its models come in a variety of styles and the high quality of the products make it easy for customers to buy more than one unit to meet their needs. Interestingly, its products feature a patented technology called “Root Cyclone Technology” which sucks up the debris on the surfaces without sending it back into the air. However, the thing that interest me is that although Dyson models cost more than many traditional vacuum cleaners and they are rarely ever discounted, consumers still purchase them on a daily basic.
Dyson V8 Absolute vs V6 Fluffy: Comparison and Review
Both Dyson V8 Absolute vs V6 Fluffy are cordless units which I believe will take over the vacuum world in the future. Wherein, the Dyson V6 fluffy is a bit older than the V8 Absolute. They share many things in common, yet have their own charm to stand out among the rest. Let’s go with me to see which one will be your best bud.
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, includes all original accessories, and a 6 month Dyson limited warranty against original defects in materials & workmanship; warranty covers private household use in accordance with the owner's manual
- Cord-free. Hassle-free. The most powerful suction
- Up to 40 minutes of powerful suction (up to 25 minutes with motorized floor tool attached). Trigger releases instantly. Battery power is only used for cleaning.. Customers must charge their V8 for a minimum of 4 hours prior to it being functional
- Whole machine HEPA filtration captures allergens and expels cleaner air than the air you breathe
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V8, it creates the most powerful cordless vacuum
- Soft Roller Cleaning Head - Invented for hard floors that removes large debris & fine dust simultaneously
- Dyson Digital V6 Motor / 2-Tier 15 Cyclone Airflow System
- Max Power Mode - Provides 6 minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks
- Balanced Floor to Ceiling Cleaning - Center of gravity is near the grip for easy cleaning above, below and anywhere in between
- Converts to a Handheld Vacuum / Mini Motorized Tool - Stiff nylon bristles remove pet hair and ground-in dirt from furniture, car seats and hard to reach places
Last update on 2020-01-18 PST - Details
Like I mentioned before, Dyson V8 Absolute vs V6 Fluffy are cordless vacuum cleaners. It means they run on batteries, so you don’t have to plug and unplug many times if you have spacious rooms. Dyson V8 Absolute is an evolution of the V6 and at a quick glance you could mistake them for identical twins. Luckily, their bodies come with different colors. While the V6 fluffy has blue on the body, that color on V8 Absolute is blue and yellow. In addition, the handle and trigger are still in the middle position of motor housing and battery pack, which makes an almost perfect balance in the hand.
They both come with stick design which is beneficial while being in use and storing. The design contributes greatly to their lightweight characteristic. Although the V8 Absolute is a bit heavier than the older kid, you can easily move them around the house regardless of how big your home is. Especially, you can turn Dyson V8 Absolute and V6 Fluffy into a handheld machine with one simple practice. It will be much easier for you to clean stairs, corners and the interior of cars.
The Cleaning Performance
Dyson V8 Absolute vs V6 Fluffy deliver excellent performances on various types of floors. This is proven by thousands of positive feedbacks from customers on online stores. The hidden gems making them successful include:
Equipping with different attachments is another distinguishing point between Dyson V8 Absolute and V6 Fluffy:
The V6 Fluffy: docking station, crevice tool, combination accessory tool, fluffy roller, bendy hose, generic flat head and mini motorized brush head.
The V8 Absolute: carpet head, dusting brush, crevice tool, mini powerhead, mattress tool, soft dusting brush and an extension hose.
The V8 Absolute vs V6 Fluffy come with high price tags, of course. With all the excellent features, they are above most of cordless stick vacuum cleaner within the mid-range. And, obviously, the V8 Absolute charges a higher amount of money than the older model.
If you like one of them, please click the following Amazon buttons to buy:
Dyson V8 Absolute
Dyson V6 Fluffy
Up to 68% of the customers on Amazon rated the V6 Fluffy a 5-star. It was praised as a solid vacuum which shown thorough performance. It was versatile as owning ability to deal with various surfaces and different dirt and dust. However, its short battery life was a disappointing fact.
The V8 Absolute received 4.5 stars out of 5. Its impressive performance on carpet and hard floors pleased customers. Many people who owned V6 Fluffy once admitted that the V8 Absolute was better because of many great features and their mind was blown away. Yet, like V6 Fluffy, the V8 Absolute disappointed people with its short battery life.
It’s no doubt that the V8 Absolute vs V6 Fluffy are on the top class for cordless stick vacuum cleaners. Although the prices are a bit out of reach for many people, you’ll get what you’ll pay for. If you want to get a more superior machine, it’s obvious that you have to spend a relatively higher amount of money.
Which one will you choose between these two?