Everyone is looking for the vacuum cleaner right? Wondering which one to choose? Come to Miele – one of the brands that are gradually dominating the market with a collection of quality machines. In addition, the quantity and quality are enough to satisfy even the most demanding customers. Among them, you will be satisfied with the Miele C1 vs C2 – two of the items most popular with consumers. If you are curious about them, stay tuned for this article.
Miele C1 vs C2 Overview
Coming from big brands with care, these products are made with the quality expected. Since its styling, the exterior design also reveals to the user about its convenience. Since then, portability has also been upgraded compared to previous models.
The design of Miele C1 and C2 is quite different from other products of Shark, Sebo or Dyson that you often see. These two items are quite compact with a cleaning head linked to the controller along with a dust cup over a long hose. The controller has buttons with specific tools for the user to easily adjust while working. Furthermore, the rather long dust cup inside comes with a filter to separate dirt from the air. Thus, you can easily use these machines with the convenience shown right out of the box.
As we said above, the portability of the Miele C1 and C2 is also dependent on their design. You only need to hold the controller with one hand and the other hand moves the contact head gently. If not, you can place the controller and pull-push it as it comes with non-marking wheels. This doesn’t waste time or energy. These vacuum cleaners moved smoothly across both carpets and floors. Therefore, you can be assured of the versatility and convenience of these two products.
Miele C1 vs C2 Comparison
These items belong to the group of high-quality vacuum cleaner that Miele manufactures. They come with both similarities that every Miele’s vacuums get and the difference to be outstanding. Basically, they like each other with some features in design, vortex motor, and suction with some attachments. In contrast, you will know the difference through color – weight, filter, and cleaning system with other points.
Similarity Between Miele C1 vs C2
- As you see for the first time, Miele C1 and C2 come with a lightweight and compact shape. This is so attractive and useful for cleaning without wasting energy.
- Besides, you will know these models utilize a powerful vortex motor that Amazon supplies. They can use up to 1200watts for generating suction that is strong and continual for cleaning. This helps them to work effectively on carpets and floors much.
- Moreover, to extend their capability, they add more with the same dusting brush and crevice tool with the upholstery tool. Therefore, you can do various tasks with a high level of protection from them.
- Next, they come with 6-speed suction control, so you can choose the suitable level for the cleaning surface. You just need to adjust to get the best results through this feature.
- In addition, long metal hose to make them extend the reach when faced with a high or hard place. You will refresh entirely the house without any left behind. In other cases, rubber non-marking caster wheels support to running and changing the direction along with great dual brushes.
- Lastly, their HEPA filters also assist to release fresh air for allergic people. Therefore, they are a good choice especially for this kind of person.
Difference Between Miele C1 vs C2
- From the first look, Miele C1 and C2 come with different colors and weights. The lotus while Miele C1 just weights 14.8pound that is lighter than the marine blue Miele C2 with 18.7 pounds. They bring to you different senses so you can choose one of them as you like. Some people prefer lighter vacuums, too. However, you can see the cleaning radius of Miele C2 is better with 32ft.
- About their cleaning system, there is also a difference between them. Namely, Miele C1 uses an Air clean sealed system meanwhile Miele C2 just applies a completely sealed system with filter bags volume in liter: 3.5. This makes sure to prevent airflow from releasing outside. In this case, we refer to Miele C2 more.
- Next, bag and filter is another different point of these vacuums. Particularly, Miele C1 stands out with GN bags and HV30 filter whereas C2 use FJM bags and HA50 filter. Nevertheless, the difference in the model also is another point we want to share with you. We can list as Olympus-Capri-Delphi-Titan from Miele C1 and Quartz-Onyx-Topaz of Miele C2.
- Plus they have a slight difference in their floorhead. Miele C1 gets a combination floorhead for hard floor and carpet with a footswitch. It also uses a metal-sole plate for gliding across surfaces. Meanwhile, Miele C2 owns a pure suction floorhead for the hard floor with the SBB Parquet-3. It needs soft and natural bristles to suck up more dust and dirt, too.
- The last difference is about height adjustment. Only Miele C2 comes with this feature in 5 to get the suitable way for cleaning carpets.
As we searched on Amazon, Miele C1 and C2 come with a big distance at their price. When you just need to pay around 320$ to buy Miele C1, Miele C2 is more expensive with 560$. This is the reason why customers tend to purchase Miele C1.
Through this post, you can save for yourself two great options like Miele C1 and C2. They both work well on carpet and floor with high effectiveness and receive a high rating from customers. To be honest, Miele C1 is better at low cost, higher rating, and lighter design than Miele C2. Therefore, you can choose this item after reading this post.