Miele – one of the famous brands in manufacturing vacuum cleaners with standard quality. It is already too familiar to many customers with a series of beautifully designed and sophisticated machines. Among them, Miele C2 vs C3 is being warmly received on e-commerce sites, electronics supermarkets, and retailers everywhere. Surely a lot of other people are curious about these two products. Therefore, together refer to today’s article to get more understanding about them and have more options.
Miele C2 vs C3 Overview
There are two great vacuums coming from the Miele brand that many people know about them. People are impressed with their design that is flexible and compact. Moreover, their portability also gets many compliments from the user.
The design of Miele C2 and C3 is very great and flexible. The machine part connects with the cleaning head with a long hose. The cleaning head has a brush roll for collecting and has button above. You can replace it with other attachments when removing it. Particularly in Miele C3, there are LED lights to help clean the low light area. The outside of the machine has a control button for you to adjust and choose the right cleaning mode. Inside the machine, there is a filter system, motor, and dust bag. They also go with wheels for more convenient movement. With the above design, users can see the utility that these machines demonstrate.
Like other vacuums, Miele C2 and C3 are both highly portable. They have wheels for smooth movement on cleaning surfaces. In addition, the handle on the top of the machine is designed to fit so you can lift and move the cleaning head to the vacuum. Because the weight is not too large, you can be safe in mind that there is no pain when holding them. Lots of people are interested in this feature.
Miele C2 vs C3 Comparison
Both of these Miele vacuums are so excellent and great with many useful features in both common and different things. You can see the similarities in motor, attachment, and dust bag along with cleaning mode, filter. Besides, their difference relates to their weight, suction and cord, model, and noise level with handle.
Similarity Between Miele C2 vs C3
- Miele C2 and C3 have the same Vortex motor for utilizing the powerful suction through 1200 watts power rating. It is continual and strong for long-lasting cleaning with no loss of airflow.
- Their cord and wand also other common we need to mention. They get the long cord and it can automatically rewind for easy storing. About the wand, you can use to extend your reach for removing dust on a high place that you usually skip.
- Next, we talk about their similar attachments. They include an upholstery tool, dusting brush as well as a crevice tool for taking on more tasks. Moreover, a pair of wheels makes them smooth on moving.
- Plus, these items let you use multiple suction modes for working. You can choose a suitable setting to do if you find it necessary. In addition, this function supports to upgrade the level of their protection is working on carpets and floors.
- Furthermore, their dust bag also large with 4.5 liters. Therefore, you can work continually without empty it many times to save time for other jobs.
- Besides the Vortex motor, these models also take advantage of 890 Powerline motor with Miele’s HyClean bag and AirClean filter. Especially, they get up to three kinds of filters to highly prevent Asma and allergens from affecting people. Additionally, they also use 5 height adjustment and universal floor head to work more effectively.
Difference Between Miele C2 vs C3
- The weight of Miele C2 and C3 is also slightly different. When Miele C2 is about 25.4 pounds, Miele C3 is lighter a bit with 19.4 pounds. Therefore, people will be interested in a lighter vacuum-like Miele C3.
- The difference in their cord is noticeable with many people. Namely, the Miele cord length is 6.5m which is shorter than the other with 8.5m. Besides, their operating radius is different, too. It is 33.5 ft and 36 ft, respectively. However, Miele C3 gets Parquet Twister with the gentle care of smooth surfaces
- The way they face up with the dust and debris is also different. As we studied, Miele C3 is more excellent when vacuuming on carpet than the C2 model. It is better again with 9 models than 4 models of Miele C2.
- Plus, another difference we want to mention is controlling the suction. Miele C2 uses a dial to adjust that is really effective. Meanwhile, Miele C3 goes with a footswitch to guarantee the correct level of power for the surface being cleaned.
- Nevertheless, you will see the difference in their noise level. When Miele C3 can work in silence, Miele C3’noise reaches up to 72dB this is so strong.
- Last but not least, the way to keep their handle is different. Miele C2 takes a Vario Clip to hold the attachments by hand. In contrast, Miele C3 uses an onboard caddy along with a hinged lid for extending its capability in working.
One more time, we see the big distance in Miele C2 and C3 price. You need to pay nearly 700$ for Miele C2 and around 1100$ with Miele C3. With the expensive prices, customers are often hesitant to choose Miele C3. Therefore, all of you need to care about their quality as well to get the best choice.
In general, Miele C2 and C3 are excellent with their capability in cleaning the house. Each one is suitable for different surface cleaning. In this case, although coming with a higher price, it still stands out with what it has and how it works. Therefore, you can care about it more to see it worth your money or not.