iRobot is another brand that is famous for many high-quality robotic vacuums with many years of experience. Its products divide into many types of a robot which is so lightweight. Moreover, each type provides many kinds of robotic cleaners to meet all the demands of the customer. Among them, Roomba 650 vs 652 are two vacuums that reach a high place in the market. Therefore, in this article, we will know deeply about the items to understand how famous they are. Please continue to read the information above to answer the question.
Roomba 650 vs 652 Overview
They are a high-quality range of premium products. Not only are they convenient but they also make cleaning up less boring. Therefore, many people have bought these products with the desire to change their homes. These two products have many things about their design and portability to attract customers.
Roomba 650 and 652 get many pretty things in the design that all of you want to know now. They are compact with circular construction with a low-profile design. This makes it convenient to move under furniture to pick up all the dust with pet hair. Besides, these items use hard plastic to build the shape and protect another unit for preventing from touching or scratching. Moreover, they are robotic vacuums with no cord and make use of a battery instead. The motor which has enough power creates suction for the runtime that the battery gives. Furthermore, the filter is effective in keeping everything they vacuum in their dust bin. Lastly, the side brush contributes to sweep out every small particle around.
Roomba 650 and 652 receive a high rate of their portability from their customers much. They come with a compact design with the support of two wheels. From that, every movement is so smooth and easy with no troubles. Moreover, they can slide under your furniture that you always skip out or still leave dust and pet hair behind. Besides, iRobot designs the control buttons above them, so you can press CLEAN to start and adjust as you want. After setting, they can automatically work and charge and repeat this session until it has done.
Roomba 650 vs 652 Comparison
These robotic cleaners rank at the top of intelligent robotic vacuums that iRobot has released into the global market. They are quite similar to design, battery, and cleaning settings with other features. However, the difference we want to share is about noise lever, detect sensor with weight and color as well.
- Roomba 650 and 652 are similar to the circular construction that iRobot creates. These are all lightweight products that look neat and eye-catching. That is the reason that they attract the attention of many people with different designs from other brands.
- Also, these items use wheels to raise the movement at a higher level for being convenient to vacuum. Besides, they don’t come with a power cord like another cleaner. The battery is the thing they make use of to provide a long time working for cleaning whole carpets and floors. They own 2600mAH of battery capacity and give 120 minutes for vacuuming. Especially, the battery can automatically charge by going to the dock and charge in 4-5hours.
- Moreover, both of them get a 3-stage cleaning system with some brushes like side brush and dual multi-surface brushes. These help to knock out and collect everything both small particles and large debris. Along with that, drop sensor protection, protective bumpers, and even anti-collision contribute much to the cleaning.
- With these control buttons above the units, you can set the cleaning way as you want. Specifically, you press CLEAN to start then schedule up to 7 times per week. These models will work until they complete 7 times in a week that you set up before. In this period, they work and charge automatically so you don’t need to worry about them.
- A full suite of sensors let these machine run under and around furniture. This function promises to clean all the dust and other small particles on the floors. Nevertheless, they take advantages of 100-240V from the motor to serve for cleaning with auto and sport modes. In addition, they get an auto-adjust cleaning head that works effectively when making carpets and hard floors clear. Cliff detection sensors let these robots cleverly avoid stairs or other dangerous drop-offs
- Roomba 650 is matte black color and height is 3.6 inches. Meanwhile, Roomba 652 sở hữu màu gloss black với height is 3.62 inches. From the height parameters, you will find the Roomba 652 is larger in size than the Roomba 650. You can choose the Roomba 652 if you are a fan of compactness.
- Next, Roomba 650 and 652 use area that is quite large but Roomba 652 is better with 1000ft2 versus 800ft2 of Roomba 650. However, these items work louder than 68dB of noise level from Roomba 650.
- Plus, two robotic vacuums get iRobot’s iAdapt navigation technology with the AeroVac filter. However, only Roomba 650 comes with a virtual wall and has displayed. In contrast, Roomba 652 uses an edge-sweeping brush that has a 27-degree angle with a dirt detect sensor. Other brushes this item use are bristle brush, beater brush with line cord
As we find out, the price of Roomba 650 and 652 has a relatively slight difference but so affordable. You will receive a 1-year limited warranty after buying these products. Moreover, you need to update the information about them on the website to capture what changes.
From all the above information, it can be said that Roomba 650 and 652 are two of the right and excellent choices. It is functional and effective on any surface while the customer feedback is also quite good. However, Roomba 652 is marginally better with a more brush to clean the floors and carpets with other effective functions.