Shark vs Dyson are currently strong competitors in the market in vacuum cleaner manufacturing. But the products they create are very diverse and rich from design to quality. Among them are Shark Ion P50 vs Dyson V10. These are stick machines you can count on for the convenience it offers. Please also follow the full article.
Shark ION P50 vs Dyson V10 Overview
Shark Ion P50 and Dyson V10 both look quite eye-catching and feel convenient from the start. Moreover, they ensure to bring many benefits as well as comfort when doing housework for users.
Shark Ion P50 and Dyson V10 both look quite eye-catching and feel convenient from the start. Moreover, they ensure to bring many benefits as well as comfort when doing housework for users. They are created with fragment trees with dirt bin quite large. The Shark vacuum alone has a canister that makes it seem a bit cumbersome. Plus, their low profile head uses a relatively large brush roll to remove dirt and pet hair. Once again the Shark P50 has an extra LED light to aid in cleaning. Therefore, their eye-catching design is what attracts the attention of customers among many types of vacuum cleaners.
The portability of Shark Ion P50 and Dyson V10 is evident from their design. The lightweight makes it simple and quick for the user to push or pull these machines. In addition, they can be self-collapsing in a few simple steps to clean many other areas. You can carry around with basic forms that are hard to do. For this reason, many people opt for these machines for their portable magnetic benefits.
Shark ION P50 vs Dyson V10: Comparison
“Light in weight” “latest battery” “good filtration” and “attachments” are common things of Shark Ion P50 and Dyson V10. In contrast, the features from design (color, weight), kind of battery, and motor, technology with other attachments are the difference.
Similarity Between Shark ION P50 vs Dyson V10
- Lightweight is one of the strong points of both vacuums. It helps to throw your worry about deliver the bulky one. This is so smooth when moving on carpets and floors without putting much pressure on these surfaces.
- Next, they are considered as one of the best vacuums that work really well on carpets and floors with high effectiveness. Also, cordless is a kind that people prefer more than other kinds. Therefore, you can save more time instead of watching the outlet to change after complete one place.
- In addition, they get the innovative and modern HEPA filtration to deal with the problem in the air. It aims to detach the allergen and dust after vacuuming for purifying the atmosphere. After using, you just need to empty the filter by clean water to preserve it for using a long time and save money.
- Moreover, brush and crevice are two attachments they use much when cleaning. It supports to pick up dust and pet hair staying deep in a crevice or inside carpets. It guarantees to refresh all the nooks and crannies with no dust leaving behind. Therefore, people can trust their capability in cleaning the whole house perfectly.
- It is important that the items use the best kind of battery that Shark and Dyson provide for them. It is well-known with the name Lithium-Ion battery. This kind helps to last the time vacuuming for use to comfortably clear up in full-energy status. Nevertheless, you can receive fade-free power to clean better through this battery.
Difference Between Shark ION P50 vs Dyson V10
- Color and weight are the difference between Shark Ion P50 and Dyson V10. Shark P50 is bigger with 12 pounds in limestone when Dyson just 5.86 pounds with purple. With half the weight, it’s undeniable that users will prefer the Dyson V10 over the Shark P50 in delivery.
- Next, another difference relates to the capacity of the dust cup/ bin they have. Shark P50 gets 2X capacity with 0.54 quarts when that of Dyson V10 is smaller with 0.3 quarts. Of course, Shark P50 is better in containing the dust and save time when needing less time for emptying. Only this item has powered lift-away to lift the canister for the compact form to clean high.
- Shark P50 vs Dyson V10 has the same brush and crevice tool. However, other attachments make them become the difference. Namely, Shark P50 uses an upholstery tool to extend its capability in cleaning. Meanwhile, Dyson V10 utilizes with the mini motorized tool and combination tool with fluffy and torque drive brush-roll. These attachments contribute so much to help users feel convenient and comfortable when doing housework.
- The next difference is about brush and brush-roll in their design. Shark P50 does well with 2 brush-roll and one powerhead through DuoClean technology. In this case, Dyson V10 comes with 2 brush heads with torque drive as well as a soft roller. With separate attachments, they will take on different jobs but with the same target to renew the house.
- Last but not least, the power rating of the motor they generate is a difference, too. When Shark P50 just works with 100airwatts motor in the highest setting, Dyson V10 operates up 150airwatts in Boost mode instead. You clearly understand that Dyson V10 can create stronger suction than the other.
Here is a pretty big difference between the price of Shark Ion P50 and Dyson V10. You need nearly $500 to own Dyson V10, but with only about $300 you get the Shark P50. The large difference as above also greatly affects the sales volume of the two products because customers often prefer the cheaper one. However, both Shark and Dyson still have promotions to make it easier for consumers to buy products.
Shark Ion P50
According to the information above, Shark Ion P50 and Dyson V10 deserve positive customer reviews on Amazon. However, to choose between the two products, Dyson is a bit more. It creates more attraction, more attachments to do more tasks. In addition, it is much lighter, enhancing its convenience. Therefore, you can opt for it when you are looking for a versatile vacuum cleaner.