Currently, Shark is still holding the collection with modern and advanced vacuum cleaners. These products are guaranteed to produce results that are beyond customers’ expectations. They are built on the basis of new technology and effective rendering effects after extensive testing. Hence, more and more people want to buy products from Shark, and find out is the first step. This article will assist everyone in taking that step with two products Shark NV351 vs NV355. They will certainly meet the needs of users with what Shark put in. Please follow the article to solve your questions about them.
Shark NV351 vs NV355 Comparison
These two Shark Navigator vacuum cleaners have a lot of things that you can understand what they are in line with each other. Both have many similarities in design, working mode, and energy with modern filtration systems. However, their differences will make them stand out and be more distinctive. They vary in color with weight, accessories with reach, and dust cup capacity.
- Both Shark NV351 and NV355 offer a lot of convenience in a fairly lightweight. Furthermore, they are 2-in-1 vacuum cleaners for people to work with the right choice for the home. The assembly of the parts does not require much time because the operation is very simple and quick. Moreover, the wheel helps the machine move smoothly while the swivel steering helps the tip to clean flexibly through each corner.
- In addition to the Lift-away function, these items get from the Shark Never Lose Suction to control suction power while working. It ensures adequate suction power and continuous transmission during cleaning. Furthermore, the motor generating suction power has impressive parameters: 1200W – 10A – 120V – 60Hz. Therefore, whether you work in upright or lift-away canister mode, the suction power is still abundant and stable, not interrupted.
- In addition, you can use the suction control via the button on the handle. It helps you to adjust the suction power when meeting different surfaces. Plus, the 8.5ft hose will help extend your reach beyond long cords.
- As observed, Shark NV351 has a lavender color which is different from the white/silver color of NV355. Furthermore, their weight is also different when the Shark NV351 is heavier at 13.1 pounds compared to the Shark NV355 that is only 12.5 pounds. Especially, Shark NV351 has some dimensions with 15H x 11.4W x 45.5D inch and the Shark NV355 size comes with 14.9H x 11.4W x 45.2D. From that, you can also see the NV355 is a bit more compact.
- In addition, Shark NV351 and NV355 have a cleaning path and cord that vary in size. Shark NV351 is an upright canister vacuum that uses a power cord with 25 feet. Meanwhile, the Shark NV355 is an upright vacuum lift-away that has a cord length of 30 feet. Additionally, the cleaning path width of Shark NV351 is about 9.25 inches that is a bit shorter than Shark NV355 with 9.5 inches.
- Moreover, there is a big difference in the dust cup capacity although they get the same XL capacity canister. Shark NV351 provides a dust cup of 1.2 dry quarts (fill line) and 3.0 dry quarts (real usable capacity). Meanwhile, Shark NV355 dominated with 2.2 dry quarts in maximum with up to 4.4 dry quarts of completed filled. Therefore, it is easy to see the Shark NV355 will contain more dirt and other small objects than the other one.
- Moreover, they also take advantage of accessories such as the dusting brush and turbo brush. However, Shark NV351 uses an additional 5 “crevice tool, motorized floor brush nozzle, and wide pet upholstery tool. white, Shark NV355 variety with hard floor hero, wide upholstery tool with 8” crevice tool and dust-away hard floor attachment.
Shark NV351 vs NV355 Overview
Customers always expect a good quality vacuum cleaner and Shark NV351 and NV355 are among them. They have a great design when there is a harmonious combination of parts. Along with that, other features are also shown in the most perfect way.
They have an extremely neat and relatively similar design. Shark NV351 is softer with lavender and NV355 is brighter with white/silver. In addition, both harmonics have their basic form of being upright with a relatively large height. Furthermore, you can change the machine by lifting the canister for a more compact form. In addition, they use the HEPA filter inside the case with a filter grill protecting the outside. The motor next to it works thanks to the electric current transmitted from the source through the long wire to create suction power while working. In particular, both Shark NV351 and NV355 stand out with a dust cup with a large capacity as a place for dust when the machine sucks them in.
Shark NV351 and NV355 both show that they are versatile vacuum cleaners with high portability. Both use wheels for quick and convenient rolling or sliding across floors and carpets. Furthermore, swivel heads support maximum cleaning when maneuverable avoiding obstructions from tight corners. With two cleaning modes, the conversion quickly and easily makes the job more favorable. The small weight plays an important role in carrying comfort or not. You will consume less energy than carrying a bulky vacuum cleaner. From that, people feel comfortable when using them to clean their houses with the best effectiveness.
Shark NV351 and NV355 send you 5 years warranty for all technical defects from the manufacturer. They are reasonably priced at less than $ 200 for a product. If you have any questions, please visit the web to learn more if the information has changed.
Shark NV351 and NV355 will definitely not make you regret spending money to buy. However, although both meet the needs of customers, the majority still think that Shark NV355 stands out more than the other. Therefore, you can track this product more to make the right choice.