Referring to Shark, we will automatically think of an extremely famous brand in the field of vacuum cleaner production. Its products are always of excellent quality, meeting the needs of the majority of customers with the desire to further promote their name. Therefore, its product reached the top with many positive feedbacks. Among them, Shark NV352 vs NV501 are two successful products in attracting customer interest from both similarities and differences between them. If you are curious, do not hesitate to follow this article to remove any questions.
Shark NV352 vs NV501 Overview
Most of the Shark products are extremely beautiful with a neat and sophisticated design. The components are easy to connect and put together. From there, we see both convenience and portability from their design.
Talking about the design, both Shark NV352 and NV501 bring quite a lot of interesting points. They are convenient 2-in-1 upright vacuum cleaners. They can be lifted away from the canister or pod and are easy to work with. In addition, both have a fairly large dust cup to hold dirt and pet hair. Moreover, despite having a relatively small weight, they still use the wheel to make the movement quicker and more decisive. This is the advantage of both items. In particular, they use the same motor of the same size with professional filters. However, only Shark NV501 uses LED lights to increase cleaning efficiency. Therefore, it can be said that their design is highly applicable
From the design, we can also see the mobility of Shark NV352 and NV501. Lightweight makes it easy to transport and push the vacuum cleaner. Also, here is a lift-away canister product, a lift-away pod product. Therefore, both can separate their device to move as well as carry it more simply. In particular, both have a swivel steering wheel and both wheels to make the machine sound and glide faster and smoother. This is the highlight of these two hot items.
Shark NV352 vs NV501 Comparison
At this point, everyone also has a rough understanding of these two products already. However, the similarities and differences are what you are curious about now. The similarities still stem from their design, engine as well as the filter system and their movement. In addition, they set us apart based on weight parameters – colors, parts, and accessories.
Similarity Between Shark NV352 vs NV501
- Both the Shark NV352 and NV501 are very refined in their upright form. You will not need to bend down much while working, reducing back pain. In addition, in this form, you can easily push it with the two wheels on the bottom. Therefore, everyone can see the smooth movement of both. Especially, the swivel steering direction is one of the factors that increase the maneuverability of these items.
- Next, both are 2-in-1 vacuum cleaners, so its versatility increases a lot. Along with that, the use of motors with the same magnitude is also a remarkable point. With 1200 watts – 10amps motor, they create good suction power for efficient work.
- In addition, these models have quite a long cord. They reach 25ft – the most suitable length that many experts have identified, making expanding the range simpler.
- Furthermore, the above vacuum cleaners apply AACS and a HEPA filter technology to combat dust. This combination prevents dirt and allergens from escaping and purifies the air quickly and quality. Therefore, users will feel more comfortable after using them. No one will have to endure the discomfort from the dust and allergens.
Difference Between Shark NV352 vs NV501
- First, we will talk about the difference in weight and color of Shark NV352 and NV501. Specifically, you’ll see a lavender Shark NV352 with just 8.7 pounds and a red and white Shark NV501 with 15.5 pounds. Therefore, Shark NV501 weighs more than twice as much as the other product (in terms of item weight), so it is a little more convenient in terms of moving and carrying.
- Next is the difference between separating devices to work. Even though they’re 2-in-1 vacuum cleaners with two distinct modes, they have a slightly different second mode. Shark NV353 lets you lift the canister for reaching over the hard place. Meanwhile, Shark NV501 is so great with a lift-away pod for convenient cleaning of stairs and above-floor areas.
- In addition, the accessories they use together are the dusting brush and wide upholstery. However, other tools are very different. Shark NV352 takes advantage of an additional 5.5 “crevice tool and 24” crevice tool while Shark NV501 applies the premium pet tool and 12 crevice tools.
- In particular, they differ in features that are one and the other. Specifically, Shark NV352 has a brush-roll shutoff that allows clean deep carpet and gentle bare floor. In contrast, Shark NV501 uses many LED lights to lighten dimly lit areas to clean the whole house. It ensures a thorough cleaning and no dirt stays on the floor and carpet.
- The dust cup of the two is also slightly different. Shark NV501 is slightly superior with a Dust cup capacity of 1.3 quarts compared to NV352. However, Shark NV352’s 10ft hose length is more dominant than Shark NV501 with 8ft.
Given the information we get from Amazon, the prices of the Shark NV352 and NV501 are slightly different. This gap is only about 50 $ so it should not be a barrier when you choose to buy these two products. Furthermore, you will receive a 5-year limited warranty to ensure the product you buy is always in good condition.
Shark NV352 and NV501 have shown their superiority and superiority. However, according to opinions from many customers, Shark NV501 impresses more with many supportive opinions along with the variety of accessories.