Shark is still an interesting topic that many people are interested in. This is a major brand in the market and has a lot of experience in the making and manufacture of vacuum cleaners. They serve for daily cleaning but many busy people do not have time to work. In addition, this is a boring job, so people are often passive in doing. Hence, the vacuum cleaner is a useful product for them. And today’s post will give people two more options that are definitely not disappointing. Those are Shark NV356E vs NV360. Let’s learn about these two machines to have more options.
Shark NV356E vs NV360 Overview
These vacuums are two of the products that bring many benefits that Shark creates. It meets the needs of the consumer with high efficiency. Their design is also the highlight factor that people always care about when learning a vacuum. This feature is a strong point of them with many functions attached.
Shark NV356E vs NV360 are vacuums with a 2-in-1 design that Shark is improving on its products. This feature makes them flexible in cleaning and users can choose the suitable modes as they need. Besides, they have an upright shape at the beginning with a great high to let you standing straight without bending. In addition, Shark uses hard plastic to protect the motor with filters inside. Moreover, a see-through canister is clear to show you the status of it. Therefore, you just need to empty the dust cup with a simple press to not getting bad with your hand. Nevertheless, they use a long power cord and hose to expand the space when cleaning without a change in the outlet.
Many people say that they can see the portability from the design of Shark NV356E vs NV360. The lightweight and compact design let them carry these vacuums so well without any pain. Moreover, they can change from upright to the lift-away canister for more compact to clean both high and low surfaces. In addition, two wheels aim to make the movement slightly and easily when running on carpets and floors. Nevertheless, swivel heads let the cleaning head turn so maneuverable and flexible to catch the dust in tight space. Especially, these items get control buttons on the handle, so users can choose a suitable setting by fingertip control.
Shark NV360 vs NV356E Comparison
Shark spends much time to create great vacuums for carpets and floors like these models. They both belong to the Shark Navigator group with many great features in both similarities and differences. The similarity is about the parts of the design with the filtration system and other functions. In contrast, the difference relates to power rating and length of cord/hose along with weight/color and attachments, dust cup.
- Both Shark NV356E vs NV360 belong to Shark’s lightweight product group. Therefore, users can carry lightly, without back pain in their hands. Also, there’s not much pressure on the floor every time they clean. Moreover, with the lift-away function, you can change the shape for a suitable surface in cleaning. Wheels help much to move smoothly with the flexible swivel head.
- In addition, it also leverages Anti-allergen Seal technology to prevent allergen from harming users. It holds dust and allergen in the dust cup through the filter so it doesn’t escape. So, allergy sufferers can be safe in mind to use them. They also use a washable pre-motor filter as well as a post-motor filter.
- Besides, the long power cord is also a special feature that helps to limit the power plug and switch socket. It will save more time to quickly clean the whole house. After using, you can roll it up for easy storage.
- Plus, brush-roll shutoff contributes to deep and gentle clean on carpet and floor. Moreover, you can take advantage of a control button on the handle to utilize fingertip control.
- Color is one of the factors that many people care about when buying a vacuum. In particular, Shark NV360 wears on blue meanwhile Shark NV356E is luxury with white/silver color. Besides, the weight of Shark NV360 is only 12.5 pounds for full and 7.5 pounds for the canister. In this case, Shark NV356E is heavier at 13.7 pounds.
- In addition, the dust cup of Shark NV356E vs NV360 also makes difference in the capacity. Shark NV360 can reach up to 1.2 dry quart capacity of dust cup when that of Shark NV356E is only 2.2 quart. Therefore, Shark NV360 will dominate with a larger dust cup for holding more dust.
- To reach more space, they need a long power cord. Shark NV360 has a power cord shorter one with 25ft in length when that of Shark NV356E has power cord is longer – 30ft. However, the hose length of Shark NV356E is the only 5ft that is shorter than the 8.5ft hose length of NV360. This helps them get a 9.5 cleaning path width with this feature.
- They use the different motor so the power suction they create is too. When Shark NV360 gets 1200W and 10A of power rating, that of Shark NV356E has a smaller capacity is 1100W and 10A. Moreover, they also make use of some similar attachments like upholstery tool, pet power brush. In addition, Shark NV360 utilizes a 5.5” crevice tool, under the appliance wand. Meanwhile, other attachments of Shark NV35E are an 8” crevice tool, dusting brush, and hard floor attachments with a washable pad.
The price of Shark NV356E vs NV360 is not high, a price that everyone can afford. They range from $150 to $200. You can get a 5-year limited warranty when buying these great vacuums. Moreover, sale-off and discount will help people buy at a lower price.
In short, Shark NV356E vs NV360 is so great when bringing a lot of benefits when you use them. They are a good choice for the house coming with carpet and floor. If you don’t know which one is better, please refer to the below suggestion: Shark NV360 stands out more with a larger dust cup, long power cord/hose with a lightweight design, and higher customer rating. In contrast, Shark NV356E is also a great option with the best cleaning on the hard floor and other surfaces. You can consider this suggestion to get the right one.