Currently, we still receive a lot of audience opinion about vacuum cleaners, especially Shark products. This is a very reputable brand that many people have trusted and used for a long time. Its products meet the needs of users, from clean cleaning to fast cleaning but still efficient. Therefore, customers feel secure and want to own one because there are so many types, they give us feedback. Among them, the number of people asking us to compare Shark NV360 vs NV370 is quite high for the side. This article will mention them. Those who still wonder about these two products do not hesitate to take a moment to read this article.
Shark NV360 vs NV370 Overview
Both have the advantage of being in the Shark product group so they receive more attention and care. However, it is not so that we misjudge them. The items are both beautiful and flexible to produce good results.
Shark NV360 and NV370 both make a separate impression on customers with their attractive looks. They are still upright machines and can be Lift-away the canister to get the job done in the way that works best. In addition, both items have a quite flexible handle and combine well with a swivel steering to correct the working head which is quite maneuverable. In addition, Shark installs rubber wheels to make them even more flexible whether running on any type of floor or carpet. Besides, the 25-30ft cord is also quite ideal for working in large rooms. Furthermore, they use the HEPA filter and shield with a filter grill. They can be washable after use so you don’t need to change.
Shark NV360 and NV370 appear with such design so it is easy to understand when their portability is also high. The relatively lightweight is an advantage when the user does not need much effort to get it moving. In addition, a swivel steering makes it maneuverable to be easy to correct when meeting tight corners. In addition, with rubber wheels, you don’t have to worry about how quickly it will move without affecting the cleaning surface. Another plus point is the super light in weight combining with the Lift-away function to make it more elegant.
Shark NV360 vs NV370 Comparison
These two models have much in common in terms of structure and operation. In addition, they are similar in terms of motor, filter, and other technology. Furthermore, they differ in several characteristics in design, parts, and both attachment and weigh – color.
- Shark NV360 and NV370 gives you the versatility of 2-in-1 vacuum cleaners. You can choose to continue working with the upright format or transform with the Lift-away function as appropriate. Lightweight will make the work more progress. The combination of flexible handle-rubber wheels-swivel steering creates great support for the movement and working of these items.
- In addition, they apply specialized HEPA filters to absorb and handle dust and allergens with pet hair. This type of filter is washable, just wash it with clean water and let dry for 24 hours to use. In addition, Anti-Allergen technology provides a positive effect when removing allergens for users. At the same time, it creates a new and extremely fresh atmosphere for the house.
- The next plus is a 1200 watts motor – 10 amps. This is a device that will receive electricity and generate great suction power to suck all dirt on the floor and carpet. In addition, the Never Lose Suction will take care of the adjustment to keep the suction power strong and stable. At the same time, it prevents clogging inside the machine, avoiding unnecessary risks.
- The Shark NV360 and NV370 are versatile machines that also exhibit versatility in the attachments they use. Those attachments are the dusting brush and crevice tool with a pet power brush.
- Their accessories are the same, with only a few differences in the include tools: Shark NV360 uses a 5.5 “crevice tool with an upholstery tool and under appliance wand. Meanwhile, Shark NV370 has 2 crevice tools (8 inches and 24 inches) and a hard floor hero and pet multi-tool. The NV370 will do more with this diversity of attachments.
- They have differences in color as well as weight: Shark NV360 owns blue and Shark NV370 is color white/silver. About the weight, Shark NV360 weighs 12.5 pounds and the pod weight is 7.5 pounds. Whereas Shark NV370 weight is 13.7 pounds and Pod is 8 Pounds. of course, you will also see that the Shark NV360 is lighter than the Shark NV370.
- Both have a Swivel Steering control that removes dust easily under the surfaces. Shark NV360 has a higher position when the dust cup can hold up to 12 dry quarts while Shark NV370 has a rather modest dust capacity of 2.2 dry quarts. The big dust cup will keep the cleaning process going without having to stop repeatedly to empty the dust cup.
- In addition, these two models use two different brush-roll types. Shark NV360 is a Shark Navigator vacuum that uses a Standard brush-roll to sweep out the dust while Shark NV370 is different from a premium brush-roll to support cleaning. In addition, they are corded so the length of the cord also affects the cleaning. Shark NV360 uses a short power cord with 25ft versus 30ft of Shark NV370. One more time, Shark NV370 dominates to be better in this case.
- Everyone gets a warranty when buying a product so that it can be repaired promptly and free of charge. However, the warranty period is different for each product. With Shark NV360, that period is up to 5 years while the NV370 has only a 1-year limited warranty.
Currently, after many changes, the price of Shark NV360 and NV370 has a difference. The Shark NV370 is priced higher than the Shark NV360. You can look upon the web for additional information related to the product.
Really, both Shark NV360 and NV370 have the important elements to give you a clean and beautiful space. To be honest, the Shark NV370 is still a slightly better machine with many distinct advantages. It uses a longer power cord, has a larger dust cup capacity, and has more specialized attachments. Although there are still many points of loss compared to seniors, Shark NV360 can completely solve all the basic needs of customers.