Today, we will continue to experience products from Shark. This is one of the growing brands in the field of manufacturing and manufacturing high-quality vacuum cleaners. The vacuum cleaner is one of the indispensable items for many families because of its high convenience. Therefore, it is widely welcomed everywhere. And with Shark products, they are all very versatile so their names are still on the top. Among them, there include Shark NV500 vs NV501 and these are also two products we want to mention in today’s post. Please continue to pay attention to the article to have a clear view of these two machines.
Shark NV500 vs NV501 Overview
Both are currently hot products with great attraction. They possess a beautiful appearance and high flexibility. This is what makes these two items attractive.
The design of Shark NV500 and NV501 has many similarities and slight differences. The first is that they both have very attractive looks, which is undeniable. They are bagless, so they use another tool instead, which is the canister. Furthermore, the items are all upright with neatly interconnected details. In addition, the inside has a filter to separate dust, the outside has more LEDs for illumination. In particular, they can be separated from Lift-away technology. There is one slight difference between the products, however, in terms of the color people can see. It’s the opposite when one item is white/red and the other is white/blue.
Next, we will discuss the portability of Shark NV500 and NV501. Users are often afraid to use bulky machines, but the two products today are quite light. Indeed, moving it is not as difficult as people think. In addition, they are designed to add a caddy with 4 caster wheels to help push them gently and without wasting energy or time. Therefore, you can work with them with the most flexible motion possible. This is also one way Shark responds to customer feedback. There are quite a few of its predecessor products that were not highly portable with the omission of the above factor.
Shark NV500 vs NV501 Comparison
When placing two products on the scale, people were very curious about their similarities and differences. In terms of similarity, of course, it will be designed, followed by technology, other tools, and filters. In addition, to distinguish each other, they have differences in salary-colors, attachments, and filters.
Similarity Between Shark NV500 vs NV501
- Firstly, we will look into the appearance of Shark NV500 and NV501. They come in bright colors and lightweight designs. This is an outstanding point that vacuums need to attract customer care. Besides, thanks to the lightweight feature, people can save in mind when delivering these machines.
- Along with that, both of them come with swivel steering to make it more maneuverable. Moreover, the existence of caddy and caster wheels support users to use less energy to push/pull them for cleaning. Therefore, they can freely work with safety in mind.
- Another is about their large dust cup. It reaches up to XL capacity with 1.3 quarts. There is a big space for holding much dust and pet hair during the session to reduce the time for emptying. Then, you can save more time to do another job.
- Especially, these items can Lift-away the canister to be compact for vacuuming. This function helps to refresh and carpet and hard floor with above space that you usually skip out for out of reach.
- Nevertheless, they use a motor with 1200 watts and 10 amps for generating the suction that is strong and powerful. Thanks to that, you can clean continually with no loss of airflow or suddenly stopping the suction.
- Last but not least, these models get the same LED headlights on the nozzle. These lights take on illuminating the dart areas to clean for guarantee no dust can stay behind.
Difference Between Shark NV500 vs NV501
- The first difference we want to mention on the outer of Shark NV500 vs NV501: color and weight. Shark NV500 is brighter with white/blue in 21.1 pounds when that of Shark NV501 is 15.5 pounds with white/red color. Their dimension is 15.1 x 13.2 x 29.7 inches – 45.7 x 12.1 x 12.2 inches, respectively. Moreover, when Shark NV500 is 2-in-1 vacuums, Shark NV501 comes with a 3-in-1 design. Except for upright and portable lift away modes, NV501 gets more with lift-away the pod for the above cleaning. In this case, you can see that Shark NV501 is better with lighter weight and flexible design.
- Besides, they are also a difference in the filtration system they have. Namely, Shark NV500 features a multi-level filtration system when NV501 gets AACS technology with a HEPA filter to trap dust/allergens. However, they still work well to release fresh air.
- Nevertheless, both of them get the crevice tool and dusting brush for cleaning edges and corner effectively. However, they get other tools that are different a bit. With Shark NV500, you use more with a pet power brush for solving pet hair and brush-roll on/off. Besides, Shark NV501 goes with a premium pet tool with a wide upholstery tool.
- Their cord length is also the next difference that is noticeable. The cord of Shark NV500 is 30ft when that of NV501 is only 25ft. Therefore, when using the first vacuum, you can cover more space in a large room.
- Lastly, there is a difference when they have their own technology except for lift-away and swivel steering. In particular, Shark NV500 utilizes ultra-quiet operation to reduce the noise level to the lowest as possible. Meanwhile, Shark NV501 uses AACS technology as we mentioned above.
The price of Shark NV500 and NV501 stand on the group of medium-range price vacuums. You just pay around 220$ to bring one of them to your house. They will bring many benefits for you so you can believe in them much. Besides, please update the new information for capturing the changes.
Honestly, Shark NV500 and NV501 are worth the amount of money you have to pay for buying. However, Shark NV501 is better when reaching 4.6 stars with thousands of customers who took part in rating. Moreover, this item is lighter and gets a great filtration system and more attachments than the other. It also comes from a SharkNinja manufacturer with a five-year (5) limited warranty.