When you are looking for a vacuum, there is a lot of information that pops up with multiple product comparison results. It helps people know which one is better that you can trust and buy. So today we create this article to provide you with information between two products Shark NV501 vs NV803. Thereby, people also better understand the product and answer the familiar question “what are these products similar and different”. Therefore, together refer to this article to get more good options when deciding to buy a vacuum cleaner.
Shark NV501 vs NV803 Comparison
As you know, they are very effective when cleaning on every surface. However, each one has their own feature so you can see their similarity and difference of them in this post. Some feature of the design, filtration system, and way of smooth moving is the similarity to these items. About difference, you can find in these factors like dust cup capacity, power rating, and accessories with technology.
- At the first, all of you know that they are upright vacuums with long cord and hose as well. This form helps users to stand straight to cleaning without bending over that makes you tired. Besides, it is convenient to generate powerful suction for vacuuming effectively. Moreover, the long cord and hose support to extending your reach and limit the capability of plug and unplug the socket many times.
- Except for the lightweight design, Shark NV501 and NV803 apply swivel steering for being maneuverable when pushing and pulling. You can feel comfortable with the benefit this feature brings. Especially, they get some wheels for upgrading the level of running smoothly.
- Next, we will let you know about their filter. They use AACS technology for removing dust and releasing the fresh air. Besides, it works together with a HEPA filter to detach the dust and keep them inside the dust cup for not going out.
- Moreover, many LED lights support entirely cleaning your house. Specifically, these models use these lights to illuminate dark areas for easily collecting dust and pet hair. It makes sure to vacuum all the bad things in a short time with not anything left behind.
- Lastly, they use the same attachments like 12’ crevice tool, pet power brush, and dusting brush for effective cleaning.
- Shark NV501 belongs to series rotator 500 Pro Lift-Away with 3-in-1 design and only comes with outstanding features from Anti-Allergen Complete technology. However, Shark NV803 is completely different when it comes with two technologies: DuoClean and Powered Lift-Away. This will help Shark NV803 collect dust and debris to extend your reach when compared to Shark NV501.
- Shark NV501 makes power different when uses 1200 watts and 10 amps combing with Hose length 8.4 feet for creating strong suction. Meanwhile, that of Shark NV803 only is 1150 watts and 9.2 amps comes with cleaning width 8.5 feet. Therefore, the suction from Shark NV501 is stronger and dominates this feature.
- As you can observe, Shark NV501 has a red color and full weight is 15.5 pounds. Shark N801 possesses cinnamon color with an overall weight of 15lbs. In this case. Shark NV501 has a slightly larger weight and design when compared to Shark NV803
- Next, all of you know that these items get large dust cup that can hold much dust. However, their capacity is a slight difference when that of Shark NV501 is about 1.3 quarts and that of Shark NV803 is 0.9 quarts. Therefore, you can see a big distance between their dust cup and NV501 is better in this case.
- Especially, you can see another difference between these models through the way they control the job. With Shark NV501, you can control the suction by pressing the button. Whereas, Shark NV803 owns fingertip control to be flexible cleaning on carpets and hard floors. Moreover, the cord is a difference when Shark NV501 cord length is 25ft and that of NV803 is longer at 30ft.
- Finally, both get different accessories like a wide-upholstery tool, suction nozzle (NV501) and under-appliance wand, pet multi-tool (NV803)
Shark NV501 vs NV803 Overview
Both of these vacuums come with a pretty and awesome looking at the first time you see. This design is very compact and flexible in assembly and use. Besides, their portability is getting high compliments when utilizing the benefits of their design.
Shark NV501 and NV803 also are upright, corded vacuums with many pretty features on their design. Both of them get a useful cord and hose that have a suitable length for overreach. Besides, you also don’t need to plug or unplug many times. Nevertheless, you can see the large dust cup in their body that can contain so much dust with big capacity. Along with that, the filter also helps to prevent the dust from accessing to the air. Especially, Shark is so creative when gives them many LED lights to pick up the dust left behind when the place has no light. Moreover, the color outside makes them separate with white/red of NV501 and Cinnamon of NV803.
As you know that the portability of Shark NV501 and NV803 comes from their design. Of course, their lightweight design is so a factor to make it run so fast with less pressure on the cleaning surface. Nevertheless, the swivel steering contributes so much to easily moving. Especially, they get more with wheels to run smoothly and quickly for not being tired than doing with other no-wheel machines. Therefore, you can be safe in mind when using these machines and get the best result.
Buying Shark NV501 and NV803 is so easy. You just need to search on Amazon to know all their information about price, accessories, or shipping methods. Now, both of them have a price that is about 22$ per one. Besides, you can receive 5-year limited warranty when you buy them
In general, Shark NV501 and NV803 are so useful with many great features and innovative technology. However, we kindly suggest you choose Shark NV501. This item reaches up to 4.6 stars with more than 7 thousand of users rate it. Nevertheless, it can create stronger suction for vacuuming in a short time with a large dust cup too.