Referring to Shark, many people think of high-quality vacuum cleaners that they know. This is a big brand name and has built a reputation for itself through the production of modern advanced products. Therefore, the topic of Shark is always interested in people no matter how many it is. So today I will continue to introduce two products from this brand. Those are Shark NV650 vs NV651 that have a lot of good compliments and feedback from users. Let’s find out more interesting things about them. They will surely make you satisfied and want to buy them immediately.
Shark NV650 vs NV651 Overview
Shark HV650 and HV651 are both energetic and efficient on floors and carpets. In addition to cleaning, it also helps these types of surfaces not be damaged or scratched. Therefore, customers can be assured of their ability to work. They are also outstanding with their design and other functions like portability.
Shark N V650 and NV651 are Shark Rotator vacuums with a 2-in-1 design. They start with an upright form for removing dust on the floor and carpet as well as under furniture. Otherwise, you can apply the Lift-away function to detach the canister to clean other spaces. Moreover, both use the long power cord to move in large rooms so comfortably in one plug. In addition, their filter is well-known as a HEPA filter that is effective at solving dust and allergen. It is noticeable that their dust cup is quite large to hold the dust when they vacuum. Along with that, LED lights are so great to make the cleaning surface brighter to continue the job.
We have to say that Shark NV650 and NV651 come with high portability thanks to their design. With their 2-in-1 design, you can flow you’re worrying out when carrying or moving these items. It will change the upright form into compact form through a lift-away canister that you feel more comfortable. In addition, Shark gives them two wheels for moving smoothly with swivel heads to turn well and maneuverable. Therefore, you can work so free with these great features of them.
Shark NV650 vs NV651 Comparison
You can see that these vacuums are so convenient with outstanding design and function. They belong to the Shark Rotator vacuum group so many features will be the same as each other. They are similar to some points of design like cord length, filter, or great movement, and cleaning methods. Meanwhile, the difference relates to weight/color and dust cup capacity with LED lights location and some accessories.
- Shark NV650 and NV651can vary from an upright form to a Lift-away canister to fulfill the user’s overall cleaning needs. They can handle all the dust on the stairs, on bookshelves, or on tables and chairs. This is easy for anyone to do, whether the old or the young.
- Moreover, AACS technology also contributes to making the perfect performance of these items. These aim to detach dust and allergens out of the air and keep them in the big dust cup. Therefore, you can feel the clean airflow after using the vacuum cleaner.
- Next, the length of the power cord is so noticeable when this reaches up to 30ft. Therefore, it lets you clean in a large space with 1 plug that is so convenient. In addition, their cleaning path width is so large at 12 inches. Moreover, they get wheels and swivel head to make them more flexible in cleaning with ergonomic handle as well. Plus, the fingertip control will be effective when all the control buttons staying on the handle. Through that, you can see it clearly and use with your need.
- Lastly, they have 3 cleaning settings that serve for the bare floor, hard floor as well as carpet. So, you just need to choose the right setting when you cleaning each surface.
- You can immediately see the difference between them thanks to the “coat” on the outside. Shark NV650 gives you the luxury of silver while Shark NV651 is more special with rose gunmetal color. Besides, their weight is also different when Shark NV650 is heavier with 22 pounds when that of Shark NV651 is only 15.6 pounds.
- Plus, Shark NV651 is more outstanding with 3.1 quarts of dust cup capacity. Meanwhile, the dust cup of Shark NV650 is a bit smaller with 2.9 quarts. In this case, Shark NV651 is better to vacuum to contain much dust and other small particles.
- Furthermore, these models get many LED lights but the location is different. In Shark NV650, LED lights to stay on the handle. However, Shark also locates these lights in both handle and motorized wand.
- Nevertheless, they come with many accessories that are similar. Shark NV650 vs NV651 are 11” crevice tool, canister caddy with hard floor genie attachment and dusting brush, pet upholstery tool. However, they use different attachments to get better results. In particular, Shark NV650 comes with an accessory bag to keep other attachment well. In contrast, Shark NV651 makes use of a crevice dusting tool, pet smart turbo brush, and dusting genie, and powder brush.
- When you buy Shark NV650 and NV651, you will receive a warranty. With Shark NV650, the time-limited warranty is 5 years versus 7 years that Shark NV651 provides.
Of course, when choosing to buy a product, price is one of the important factors to make a decision that you can skip out. People are also curious about the pricing of Shark NV650 and NV651. These products fall into the mid-range range at around $150 per unit. This price is not so high that it is difficult for customers to buy.
In general, we can’t deny that Shark NV650 and NV651 contribute to help the house of customers become fresher. This is the reason why there are so many people who choose these items as the best option for their house. Shark NV650 is better when getting better results with a high rate from customers than the other.