Shark vacuum cleaners are still the best-selling products on the market with a high selling rate. This brand regularly produces machines that ensure beauty, flexibility as well as quality as committed. Therefore, it gains the trust of the customer so more and more people know it. Therefore, today’s article continues to delve into their product research with Shark NV752 vs NV356E. From the comparison of these two vacuum cleaners, you will have a certain understanding of them and also Shark.
Shark NV752 vs NV356E Comparison
With a comparison, the reader is always looking for information about the similarities and differences between the two products. Here, they have similarities in design, filtration systems, and work modes. Additionally, the points like technology, attachments, and points related to design are also different to easily distinguish and choose.
- First of all, we want to talk about the differences between Shark NV752 and NV356E in terms of color and size. You can see that Shark NV752 is attractive with Bordeaux while the luxurious NV356E is in silver/white with weight 15.4-13.7 pounds respectively.
- Next, the difference comes from their absence as well as the placement of some of their design features. Specifically, Shark NV752 requires a powered nozzle when applying lift-away modes while NV356E does not. Plus, fingertip control with floors selector and power button stays on the handle with NV752. Meanwhile, that is on the canister pod with NV356E. Especially, there are no LED lights on NV356E and NV752 has them on the handle. Therefore, Shark NV752 stands out a bit more when it comes to owning these features.
- Besides, the dust cup capacity is also relatively large. The Shark NV752 is slightly inferior in this regard as its dust cup is smaller at 1.4 quarts and the NV356E at 2.2 quarts. In this case, the Shark NV356E is more convenient and suitable for cleaning in large spaces.
- Besides, their motor is also a difference when Shark NV752 is weaker with 1150 watts – 9.5A versus 1200 watts and 10A of NV356E. In other cases, its cord length is longer (30ft) than that of NV356E (35ft). Moreover, NV752 can create 3 preset floor settings with suitable suction with no variable suction control. Whereas, NV356E utilizes a suction release collar to let you use for suitable cleaning demand.
- Lastly, they use several different attachments. With NV752, you will have a 12 “crevice tool and TruePet mini motorized brush, pet multi-tool with a pet power brush. Meanwhile, that of NV356E is an 8” and 24 “crevice tool, dusting brush, and pet power brush.
- It is easy to see that the Shark NV752 and NV356E have the same design and construction. With the popular upright format, plus powered Lift-away, you’ll have peace of mind when working in any location. It helps you clean in both basic and compact form with quick and simple transform operation.
- In addition, both of these vacuum cleaners have a dust cup of XL capacity which many other types do not. Thanks to it, the cleaning process is continuous and highly efficient and saves a lot of time.
- Furthermore, they all use a swivel steering wheel in the presence of wheels for smooth, gentle movements. It runs smoothly on all terrains while ensuring no trouble or damage while moving.
- In particular, both models use a HEPA filter – one of the high-end filters that offers high efficiency. In addition, AACS technology helps prevent allergen from entering and contaminating the air. This point is quite suitable for those who are allergic and are looking for a quality vacuum cleaner.
- In addition, the ideal length of the cord is 30ft and they both own it. So, with only 1-2 unplugging times, you have finished cleaning in the big room.
Shark NV752 vs NV356E Overview
Many people have to say that Shark really cares about the appearance of the product they create. The vacuum cleaners on the market today are beautifully designed, with high convenience and eye-catching colors. In addition, they also facilitate easier movement.
All of them have a not too gorgeous but attractive appearance and so do Shark NV752 and NV356E. They have beautiful colors, gentle, attractive colors. In addition, they are in the form of the upright with a fairly lightweight, easy to carry and move while working. Both are easy to assemble and have part separation capabilities to be compact, suitable for several areas. In addition, they all have a large dust cup connected to the filter to separate dust. The motor inside is enclosed with sturdy housing so that it won’t be affected. Furthermore, they are both wired vacuum cleaners and feature a long cord that is suitable for large spaces. Other factors are also quite convenient that many customers prefer.
In addition to its modern, eye-catching look, users also see many other properties of Shark NV752 and NV356E, including portability. The upright format has always received a lot of praise from customers because it is easy to pull and push. Also, when you have to clean the stairs, the Powered Lift-away gives you a great solution. You don’t need to pick up the whole camera but just lift a part of it (canister, pod) for easy carrying and vacuuming. In particular, these two vacuum cleaners can run comfortably with the help of wheels with swivel steering.
With Shark NV752 and NV356E, you need up to $ 200 to $ 300 to own either. Shark NV752 is dedicated to the hard floor and Shark NV356E works well for pet hair, on care, and bare floor. They both provide a lot of features for you to clean efficiently and quickly.
Shark NV752 and NV356E are both perfect choices, but Shark NV752 is better. It has many outstanding features such as LED lights, many attachments with flexible working mode according to the user’s wishes. So, it deserves 4.5 stars and much praise from users.