If you are looking for good vacuum cleaners, come with us. We will also provide you with options that you will find satisfied and excited about. Today’s post will cover two Shark products, the Shark NV752 vs NV552. Everyone knows that Shark is currently one of the most famous brands in manufacturing that make multifunction vacuum cleaners. Its products are always the first choice of customers with superior technology, technology, and affordable prices. Therefore, these two products will definitely give you peace of mind if you trust and buy them. To help you understand their features, both their similarities and differences, this article covers them all. Do not hesitate to read this article.
Shark NV752 vs NV552 Overview
These two products both have many essential features to assist users in cleaning up more quickly and easily. They all have a very beautiful design and show high flexibility when it can be varied according to many working modes. Therefore, users also lose the portability of their design.
Looking at working flexibility, customers feel extremely interested in the features that Shark NV752 and NV552 possess. At the beginning of the sound, with its familiar upright shape, it can even transform a few parts to perform 2-3 cleaning modes. In addition, long cords help reduce plugging in power outlets and are more comfortable working than short cord machines. Furthermore, they have a large capacity motor to generate a large suction power and a highly efficient filtration system. Plus, both have LEDs at the top of the cleaning to provide the cleaning light. Only with the above points, users can also see many benefits from these two products.
With the above flexible design, the portability of Shark NV752 and NV552 is equally effective. The working modes they are derived from the part that lifts it up is very convenient to move. In addition, they apply a swivel steering to move smoothly and smoothly on both the floor and the carpet. Adding the appearance of the wheels, users are very assured when pulling it easily, simply, and quickly. From here, many people appreciate the mobility of this duo vacuum cleaner.
Shark NV752 vs NV552 Comparison
At this point, readers are very eager to know their similarities and differences. Regarding the similarities, it will be easy to see from the design, attachments as well as the filtering system and other minor elements. Also, the main difference is in accessories and colors as well as working modes and a few other details.
Similarity Between Shark NV752 vs NV552
- Shark NV752 and NV552 both weigh quite a bit with just over 15 pounds. In addition, the upright form is also quite convenient to work without back pain and muscle aches. These factors help users feel more comfortable when transporting and carrying them. In particular, they also apply a swivel steering wheel with wheels to make the movements more smooth and convenient.
- Next, the filtration system is extremely excellent with the combination of AACS technology and a washable HEPA filter. It helps the air become cleaner after filtering and dust and allergens. Allergic people are also more comfortable using two items for work.
- In addition, Shark equips these models with LED lights/headlights to work effectively even in the dark. This feature ensures no dust, pet hair with the illumination of these lamps.
- Both products are versatile when using a variety of attachments. Some of them include a crevice tool, a dusting brush with canister caddy, and a premium pet power brush.
Difference Between Shark NV752 vs NV552
- The first difference we want to reveal is the coloration and slight difference in the weight of the Shark NV752 and NV552. The Shark NV752 is available in Bordeaux color and 15.4 pounds while Shark NV552 is a bit heavier at 15.5 pounds with champagne color.
- The second difference is related to their working mode. As you can see, Shark NV752 comes with a convenient 2 in 1 Powered Lift-Away upright vacuum with a detachable canister. Meanwhile, Shark NV552 outperformed with 3-in-1 cleaning modes with powerful upright, Lift-Away pod, and canister. Hence, Shark NV552 is better, more flexible in this case.
- Besides, when compared to the size of the dust cup, there is a slight difference between the two items. Shark NV552 can hold 1.3 quarts while Shark NV752 can contain a bit more.
- Furthermore, the motor difference also affects work efficiency. Specifically, the Shark NV752 uses 1150 watts of power rating to generate suction power while the Shark NV552 takes advantage of a motor up to 1200 watts. Therefore, the attraction of Shark NV552 is also slightly larger.
- In particular, each machine has more different features. With Shark NV752, you can switch floor to carpet cleaning mode with fingertip control and 3 power settings. Meanwhile, Shark NV552 utilizes ultra-quiet technology to reduce noise with Never Lose Suction with powerful and stable suction power.
- In addition, they also use many different accessories. Shark NV752 uses a pet multi-tool, TruePet mini motorized brush, and hard floor/dusting genie. Meanwhile, Shark NV552 utilizes the appliance wand, dust-away hard floor, and upholstery with a multi-angle dusting brush.
The price difference between Shark NV752 and NV553 is quite large, at about $100. From Amazon’s information, the Shark NV752 costs around $300 while the Shark NV552 is less for $130. In particular, Shark gives you a 7-year limited warranty when buying Shark NV752 and 5-year limited warranty with Shark NV552.
Both the Shark NV752 and NV552 offer a wide range of convenience and quick and efficient cleaning. However, to be honest, the Shark NV752 is slightly superior to many highly rated customers, reaching 4.5 stars. In addition, it also offers a variety of cleaning modes and is easy to adjust when needed.