In recent years, the vacuum cleaner is always an item that keeps the attraction when people are looking for it. This is one of the effective cleaning tools for every home. Therefore, many companies specializing in this field have become famous and reputed for their quality products. In particular, Shark – the brand received a lot of attention from customers. Its products range from brand-new to upgraded versions. If you are wondering which product to choose, please come to us. We will create the most useful articles for you to understand. And today, this article will compare two products of Shark – Shark NV752 vs NV755. People can follow for a better view and find your own good.
Shark NV752 vs NV755 Overview
These items belong to a large brand, so customers care a lot and trust their quality. External factors like design influence a lot on the user’s decision as it relates to aesthetics. But also from here, people see many of their benefits, especially their portability.
Shark NV752 and NV755 both possess a luxurious and sophisticated design. They have a form of communication upright with attractive colors (Bordeaux and blue). In addition, they apply the Lift-away powered to lift the canister, especially Shark NV755 can also lift the pod very conveniently. Besides, these items are still pretty long-cord designs for easier portability. Moreover, the handle is quite flexible and contains dedicated buttons for working mode adjustment. In addition, the wheels are small but can make them move extremely gently and elegantly. Plus, Shark also hides the motor and the filter inside to avoid external influences. LED lights are also the factor that makes the models stand out when they eliminate many particles when lighting up dark places.
At this point, readers can see more clearly the portability of Shark NV752 and NV755. These machines are not heavy so moving is simple and does not take much time. Besides, the powerful assistance of wheels helps you feel more secure. Swivel’s head provides flexible navigation when facing obstacles. The Powered Lift-away separates the device into smaller components for convenient handling when meeting specific locations. That is one of Shark’s strengths when applying to “his children”.
Shark NV752 vs NV755 Comparison
Similarities and differences are always the attractions of the two products when compared. And Shark NV752 and NV755 are no exception when possessing such things. They have many similarities in terms of technology, features in design as well as flexible working modes. Additionally, you’ll see differences in attachments, their sizes, and their unique features.
Similarity Between Shark NV752 vs NV755
- Shark NV752 and NV755 are not out of the coin when available on the market with extremely convenient upright shape. In addition, it is also very flexible and proactive when you can separate the parts at will when cleaning. It is a Powered Lift-away that helps you to do so with a simple and gentle operation. Wheels and swivel head perform similar functions to increase the versatility and portability of these two products.
- Besides, they have many different working modes with corresponding levels of attraction. Fingertip control will be a useful feature for you to perform the control function. You can put the brush on/off for hard floor, low-pile/thick carpet, and area rug modes by high/low suction. Moreover, a long cord is a bridge for electricity to enter the motor and produce and transmit the suction power to the above function.
- Almost all products from Shark apply AACS technology and use a HEPA filter at the same time. Both are active and effective in response to the needs of the user. Their job is to hold and push the dust into the dust cup to prevent air penetration.
- Furthermore, Never Lose Suction technology helps stabilize suction power at high/low speeds based on the working mode you choose. The suction power is transmitted continuously, without interruption, affecting the cleaning process.
Difference Between Shark NV752 vs NV755
- Shark NV752 and NV752 have obvious differences in color and dimensions in relation to them. As observed, Shark NV752 has a light Bordeaux color and weighs only 15.7 pounds. Meanwhile, the Shark NV755 smaller weight is 15 pounds with the attractive blue. In addition, the indices for their length, width, and height are 13.2 – 11.9 – 45 and 15 x 13 x 29 (inches), respectively.
- Besides, the two differ in their design versatility. Shark NV752 works with upright form and canister detaching when Shark NV755 expands when it can lift-away the pod. Therefore, it is a 3-in-1 vacuum cleaner for efficient cleaning that is extremely convenient for structural changes.
- Furthermore, the dust cup difference also makes people more inclined to choose the better. The Shark NV752 has a wide dust cup with 3.3 dry quarts but is still smaller than that of Shark NV755 with 3.57 dry quarts. Also, it is worth noting that the NV752 is used for hard floors while the NV755 is an excellent product for floors and carpets.
- In particular, according to the statistics, they have many attachments and differ by type of surface use. Specifically, Shark NV752 is used for hard floors with 12 “crevice tool, pet multi-tool, and pet power brush. Meanwhile, NV755 is great for floor/carpet through duster crevice, pet upholstery tool and dusting brush, canister caddy, accessories bag.
- They work well on carpet surfaces. However, Shark NV755 is able to completely remove debris from upholstery and the cobwebs on bare floors. While Shark NV752 does a good job on the hard floors as well as stairs
Shark NV752 and NV755 have different price points for everyone to consider. Shark NV752 is now about $ 300 with a 7-year limited warranty. The cheaper Shark NV755 comes with a 5-year warranty. People can get more information on how to order, ship, and track price changes.
For short, Shark NV752 and NV755 are both worth the money and reliable. However, Shark NV752 has a higher price but it has received a lot of positive customer feedback. In addition, it works extremely well on hard floors and has tools to deal with pet hair.