If you mention a famous brand of vacuum cleaners, many people will call the Shark name. This is one of the reputable brands when it comes to delivering excellent quality products. Many customers have used and appreciated the products it produces. Among them, quite a few people are interested in Shark NV752 vs NV801. However, many people who have not used them will not know how to choose. Therefore, we made this article to compare these two items, helping people choose the right product. Therefore, you often read this article and research more, then make the decision you think is the best.
Shark NV752 vs NV801 Overview
These two products have many points that make customers very popular. However, when they see them, they enjoy their versatile design and high portability.
The outstanding designs of Shark NV752 and NV801 also create excitement for customers. Both are beautifully colored with basic upright shapes. The relatively tall upright form makes you more comfortable working than too tall or too short cameras. In addition, using long cords is also an advantage when you have a large room and only one outlet. Besides, the D-shaped handle is easy to hold and it has controls for convenient adjustment. In addition, there are many LEDs to illuminate with relatively large brightness. Inside these vacuum cleaners are motors, filtration systems, and electrical systems. In particular, they have added wheels to move easily with the effectiveness of swivel steering as well.
Now, we will mention on the portability of Shark NV752 and NV801. With a lightweight design, you can pull or push them easily as you want. In addition, these items can detach the canister for holding in one hand and take them into another place. Moreover, they get a pair of the wheel to run freely and easily to change the direction. Besides, Shark applies for them swivel steering to raise the maneuverability at a high level. Therefore, this portability makes these models become outstanding and attractive more than the other vacuums.
Shark NV752 vs NV801 Comparison
The reality, although they come from the same brand, they still have some features in both similarities and difference. The similarity relates to some points in design, technology, and attachment with other points. Meanwhile, the difference is about other technology, weight – color, and dust cup.
Similarity Between Shark NV752 vs NV801
- They are also lightweight with a basic upright form. This form lets you feel comfortable when delivering this item. With the cord 30ft, you can cover a large room with less time changing the outlet.
- Besides, they are also flexible with a pair of wheels at the back. You can easy to guess the function of these wheels. They support to let you move the machines with less energy. Moreover, swivel steering also assists to raise the maneuverability of them to help people be safe in mind.
- Next, the D-shape handle is easy to hold. Besides, the button control lies on this device to get you clearly see. Therefore, you can apply the fingertip control to switch between hard floor and carpet so quickly and simply. The thing you need is choosing a suitable setting for cleaning on the surface you are working on.
- Plus, Powered Lift-away technology contributes to making their design flexibility. You can lift away the canister so simple to clean a hard place that you cannot reach when using other units. This feature makes them famous with 2-in-1 modes for cleaning effectively.
- About the filtration system, these items use AACS technology with HEPA filter to change the atmosphere in your house. This aims to detach dust and allergen so perfect, then make the air become fresher that is out of your expectation. This is the reason why people like them much for giving good air for allergic people.
- At last, both of them generate suction from motor 1150 watts of power rating and 9.5 amps. From that, you can use strong and continual suction for cleaning to get the best result.
Difference Between Shark NV752 vs NV801
- You can immediately see that they differ in color times by weight and in sizes involved. The Shark NV752 comes in a charming Bordeaux color at 15.4 pounds while the NV801 is lighter with 15 pounds in red. In addition, the size of Shark NV752 and NV801 are also different with 13.2 x 11.9 x 45 inches and 11.77 x 11.93 x 46.14 inches, respectively.
- Besides, in addition to the technologies they do, these items also apply different technologies. Specifically, Shark NV752 leverages TruePet technology with pet hair-specific tools such as the TruePet motorized brush. Meanwhile, Shark NV801 applies DuoClean with Dual brush-roll to tackle dust and debris. In addition, it also has triple particle cleaning which increases the working efficiency.
- There are large differences in the dust cup capacity. Shark NV752 holds up to 1.5 quarts while NV801 contains only 0.9 quarts. Therefore, Shark NV752 is superior when it comes to this factor.
- Finally, these models are still used but dedicated accessories for pet hair like the pet power brush pet multi-tool. However, the other attachments are not the same. As you can see Shark NV752 uses 12 “crevice tools and hard floor hero. In this case, Shark NV801 owns under appliance wand, duster crevice, and accessory bag.
Shark NV752 and NV801 have a difference of more than $ 100 when buying these products. This price is also suitable as you can get pretty much anything from the more expensive product – Shark NV752. Both are manufactured by SharkNinja with a multi-year warranty and customer service.
Overall, the Shark NV752 and NV801 are both upright 2-in-1 vacuum cleaners with the fast and efficient work quality. The Shark NV752, however, offers more benefits. It received high customer ratings with 4.4 stars and a larger dust cup capacity. It also specializes in handling pet hair and does well on both floors and carpets while NV801 is optimal for carpets.