You are tired of endless days of cleaning and sweeping your house? You go home from work and want some rest? and You want to get your house cleaned in a quick but effective way? Well, with a small item, you can gain all these things. Vacuum cleaners come in many shapes and sizes as well as feature and function attached. Also, now, there are hundreds of vacuum brands in the market and they are getting more and more popular. Customers may get confused because many models are similar with just a few differences. It is a wise choice that you spend some time digging your favorite models before making any decision.
In today’s article, I kindly give you the information about two vacuum cleaners from Shark. These pretty machine are Shark NV752 vs NV803. As their names, we can know that this one comes from the 700s and that one belongs to 800 series.
Shark NV752 vs NV803: Comparison and Review
Shark NV752 and NV803 are the evidences to prove that Shark is an endless innovation. NV752 Lift-away TruePet Powered vacuum and Shark NV803 DuoClean Lift-away vacuum are great example to explain. Right from their names, you can find their own purposes. However, the two models have a lightweight design which is the great point of Shark Rocket. Besides, they are going with advanced technologies from Shark. To know exactly about two vacuum cleaners, I will make an honest comparison and review. Please read totally this post if you concern about Shark NV752 and NV803.
Luckily, they are easily distinguishable. Shark NV752 and NV803 their own appearances that absolutely different. As we see, the latter is smaller and thinner shape than that of the NV752. Also, the color plays an important role to make them stand-out and brighter. While the NV752 goes with Bordeaux, the NV803 is available in cinnamon. The lift-away feature is one of some similarities lying on design of them. This feature helps you can detach the canister to deep-clean hard-to-reach areas. Meanwhile, it still makes the machines deliver power to keep the brush roll spinning.
The thin and slim design of Shark NV752 and NV803 is easy for you to move and store them. Also, they are relatively light. Both of them come with similar weight, around 15 pounds. Going with lift-away design, both cleaners are able to clean higher position. Moreover, tricky areas life stairs, sofas or under furniture don’t cause trouble for it. Especially, most of Shark model also own the swivel steering technology. You have known that it take the vacuum cleaners easily move around obstacles without leaving any damage behind.
The Cleaning Performance
Both Shark NV752 and NV803 also receive many positive feedbacks on the Internet from the users. Of course, they have their own pro and cons. Please follow the information below to have better vision of them.
- Both Shark NV752 and NV803 come with Never Loses Suction technology that is very famous with Shark lovers. This technology guarantees that you will see strong suction that comes from the machine over an extended length of time. Hence, abrupt loss of air flow is not worth concerning like many other products because it cannot exist.
- A special feature which makes Shark NV752 and NV803 come with a outstanding point of Shark. This is the combination of HEPA filtration system and the Anti-Allergen Complete Seal technology. It can remove approximately 99.97% fine dust and allergens in your house. The air wil be fresh thanks to the combination of two technologies. Your family members who are suffering from allergy symptoms will feel comfortable with this air. If you want to avoid the bad quality air around the house, please search to them to get which one fits your needs.
- Like I mentioned above, both Shark NV752 vs NV803 attract more people attention thanks to lift-away mode. They can do all the functions as upright, lift-away or canister cleaner. At upright mode, on the nozzle head contains the two spinning brush rolls. Nevertheless, there has one soft roller sucks up the large debris meanwhile the soft one picks up find dust. You can detach the canister section from the vacuum when pressing Lift-away release button. From that, it can easily clean stairs, upholstery, drapes and so on. At last, with canister mode, you can the cleaner to make floors as well as elevated surfaces totally clean.
- Besides, there has a tool to support you to work on the dark areas. Headlights are the thing to do that without having to turn the lights on. It is perfect that two cleaners also feature this function.
- Through fingertip controls, they can easily switch from hard floor to carpet surface.
- Except 3-in-1 mode above, only the NV803 comes with DuoClean technology that includes two different brush rolls, soft and stiff ones. The bristle brush has a mission to clean carpets. At the same, the soft one works to tackle larger particles and dust on hard floors without cause damage on surface. These brushes will spin in harmony with its job to get rid of fine and tough dirt at the same time.
- Meanwhile, the NV752 can be considered as a TruePet vacuum. This technology is a friendly point with those who like having pets at home. This vacuum can especially pick up pet hair from floor by integrating a motorized brush.
To be honest, Shark NV752 and NV803 cost quite high with most of users. One of the reason may be both equipped with many advanced features for a vacuum cleaner. Therefore, their price is a bit over that is understandable. You need to spend over $200 to get one of them.
After a quick check, i find that Shark NV752 receives up to 75% of buyers gave it 5-stars on Amazon. They own a handsome look with nice color scheme from Shark that many people like. Besides, other people are satisfied with the incredible suction power. It is especially convenient with people who own pet to collect pet hair. However, some people find that it is a bit heavy to carry upstairs.
The NV803 is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. Many people use this vacuum instead of choosing Dyson models. It has great suction and amazing performance that is good to collect tough dust. This vacuum cleaner performs well on floors, carpets and area rugs. Yet, the NV803 is a bit heavy that many users don’t like it.
To be honest, it is so hard to choose one between Shark NV752 and NV803 because each one has its own great function. Both cleaners are advanced with top-notch technologies from Shark that no one can deny this truth. However, if you prioritize your need, it may be easier. Like if you have pet at home, the NV752 will be better. Whereas, if you need deep-clean your house often, the NV803 is a fantastic choice.
Hello, my name is Kendra Dibbert, I’m an expert in Shark and its products. This is a famous brand with products that always lead to sales as well as quality. Therefore, a lot of people are curious about it and want to find out. With many years of experience researching and learning about Shark, I hope that my share will help you find the best product.