Shark is one of the most well-known brands right now in the market. It has been providing endless models which fit different pockets and purposes. Shark created several series, like Navigator, Rocket, Rotator, Ion, etc. However, since it offers so many choices, customers can easily get confused. Choosing between two vacuums in same line may be hard since they have many things in common with just a few differences. Today, I’ll introduce another famous pair from Shark Rocket: Shark NV771 vs NV803. If you have more time, check this out: Shark NV801 vs NV803. The only differences are minor cosmetic features such as color and the accessories. This is commonly seen among Shark models. With 1 or 2 more attachments, you can do more jobs and deal with tricky positions. Obviously, however, it may lead to higher cost too.
Shark NV771 vs NV803: Comparison And Review
Shark NV771 vs NV803 are other advancements of Shark vacuums. What sets them apart their peers is the new DuoClean Cleaner Head that has a duo of a bristle brush and soft brush roll. Their duties will be discussed in the section below. In addition, the cleaners have lightweight design which is the plus point of Shark Rocket and are equipped with advanced technologies from Shark. I will put these two side by side for a honest comparison and review. Keep in reading if you are interested in Shark NV771 and NV803.
- Compact sized Lift-Away with Duo Clean Technology
- Duo Clean Technology features a bristle brush to deep-clean carpets and an additional soft brush roll to pull in larger particles and directly engage floors for a polished look
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology + hepa filter
- Brush roll garage for easy brush roll access
- Swivel steering with led headlights for excellent visibility and control
- Shark's compact Powered Lift-Away with DuoClean Technology - dual brushroll system, for unbelievable hard floor and carpet cleaning
- DuoClean Technology features a bristle brush to deep clean carpets, and an additional soft brushroll to pull in larger particles and directly engage floors for a polished look
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter Traps 999% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Fingertip Controls Easily Switch from Hard Floor to Carpet Mode Features Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter to trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful LED headlights on nozzle Spot hidden debris throughout your home
Last update on 2019-08-22 PST - Details
Luckily, they are easily distinguishable. Shark NV771 vs NV803 have absolutely different appearances. The former looks smaller and thinner as compared to the NV803. Also, the color plays important role in making them stand-out. While the NV771 comes with black (mainly) with red, the NV803 is available in Bordeaux. There is a similarity in design between these two is the lift-away feature. This means you can detach the canister for a super lightweight way to use the attachments.
Shark NV771 vs NV803 have slim and thin design which is easy for movement and storage. Also, they are relatively light. The NV803 is a bit heavier than the other, 15lbs and 13lbs respectively. In combination with lift-away design, both cleaners can be used to clean higher position and tricky areas life stairs, sofas or under furniture. Especially, every Shark model is equipped with swivel steering technology which allows the vacuum cleaners to move around obstacles without causing any damage.
The Cleaning Performance
Both Shark NV771 vs NV803 show fantastic performances which are proved by thousands of positive feedbacks on the Internet. Each has its own pro and cons. In general, you can hardly see difference between these two in terms of performance.
Shark NV771 includes a crevice tool, dusting brush and an upholstery tool.
Shark NV803 comes with pet multi-tool, duster crevice tool, pet power brush, under appliance wand and accessory bag.
To be honest, Shark NV771 and NV803 are not cheap. Both are equipped with many advanced features for a vacuum cleaner. Thus, it is understandable that they are a bit over average. Both cost over $200, in which the NV803 is a bit more expensive.
Most people chose the NV771 because of the DuoClean technology and they were satisfied with it. People agreed that this vacuum is lightweight and easy to maneuver. In addition, the Lift-away function just adds more greatness to this fantastic cleaner. However, people are not happy with a few attachments.
The NV803 is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. Many people choose this vacuum over Dyson models. It showed great suction and amazing performance in getting rid of tough dust. This vacuum cleaner is able to perform on floors, carpets and area rugs. Yet, the NV803 is a bit heavy.
I will end my comparison and review between Shark NV771 and NV803 here. In general, they are not much different in cleaning performances. Both are multiplayers as they can deal with various surfaces with the DuoClean feature and also HEPA filtration system and Lift-away mode. The only difference is their appearance and attachments as the NV771 comes with fewer accessories. Therefore, it costs a little cheaper than the other.