The current, one of the electronic product lines are most interested in is a vacuum cleaner. They are diverse and rich in both design and quality. Therefore, we make this comparison to both introduce the product to you and suggest you choose the best one. And the two products we’re talking about today are the Shark NV800 vs NV801. These are two Shark products that have many Shark features. So, everyone should follow the article to see what they are and how they resemble each other.
Shark NV800 vs NV801 Overview
As Shark-branded vacuums, both have a neat and attractive appearance. All machine parts are easy to assemble and use. In addition, their portability is also quite high, creating convenience when working for users.
Shark NV800 vs NV801 always carries in its beautiful design and convenience for many customers. These are upright, wired vacuum cleaners for easy portability. In addition, the low weight with wheels and a swivel head makes it run faster and more flexible. Next is the dust cup almost 1 quart wide, can hold a lot of dirt and pet hair. You can easily remove it to empty it. Inside the machine are dust and air filter that comes with a motor to transmit the suction power. In addition, Shark also arranged more LEDs to light the dark area. In particular, they can detach the canister for convenient moving the cleaning head to low positions.
Portability is one of the factors Shark always pays attention to increase the working efficiency of the vacuum cleaner. Shark NV800 and NV801 are both lightweight so they are easy to carry. In addition, two side wheels help roll soft and not under pressure from the machine. In particular, their maneuverability is increased by applying a swivel steering wheel. Furthermore, you can separate their canister for handling and the other hand moves the cleaning head easily. This is quite handy when you clean the stairs.
Shark NV800 vs NV801 Comparison
When we take these two products side by side, we want to show you their similarities and differences. These two items are similar in design, motor, and technology. Also, you’ll find their differences in color-weight, other technologies, and related accessories.
Similarity Between Shark NV800 vs NV801
- First, you can see that Shark NV800 and NV801 have similar designs. They come in an upright form, which is quite convenient when working with an upright position and reduces body aches. It’s also pretty neat for handy storage without a lot of space. The wheels and swivel heads help them become more elegant and move more flexibly. You will not spend a lot of time moving and carrying like other bulky machines.
- In addition, they use long cords to cover large spaces where socket alignment is unnecessary. With lengths up to 30ft, you will be more comfortable working and without much unplugging.
- In addition, both models can lift the canister away and deep clean hard and tight areas. Therefore, even if you clean the stairs, just perform the above simple operation to work effectively.
- Furthermore, DuoClean technology is an excellent point to pull all the sizes of particle and makes polished floors. Then, you can see that the floor is more glossy and cleaner than before. In addition, a perfect filtration system comprised of AACS technology and a washable HEPA filter with 3 foam filters. You can be safe in mind with both cleaning and breathing the fresh air they release.
- In particular, they have additional LEDs for illumination to ensure the best possible results. You do not have to worry about having a good place but the LED light will assist you. There will be no dirt, pet hair, or debris that can stay on the floor and carpet. Furthermore, fingertip control lets them powering on/off and a quick switch from the hard floor to carpet mode and vice versus.
Difference Between Shark NV800 vs NV801
- The first difference between Shark NV800 and NV801 is in color and weight. You can see a nice NV800 in blue at about 14.5 pounds. Meanwhile, the NV801 stands out with red and a bit heavier at 15 pounds. Therefore, NV800 is more dominant when it comes to carrying.
- Next, they differ in some of the technologies they apply. Specifically, while Shark NV800 only uses the above technologies, NV801 has more noise-reduction technology. It helps to keep the noise down to the lowest possible level to avoid distractions. In addition, Triple particle cleaning supports DuoClean technology to pull in large, small & stuck on particles.
- Plus, their dust cup capacity is slightly different. The Shark NV800 can hold up to 0.9 quarts dust when that of NV801 is slightly smaller. Therefore, Shark NV800 is a bit stronger in this regard.
- Specifically, both items use various attachments that are pet multi-tool or crevice tool. Shark NV800 uses the upholstery and extra wand. Shark NV801 owns a pet power brush with the under appliance wand and duster crevice, accessory bag.
Shark NV800 and NV801 prices are competitive at just under $ 200. Also, they both get pretty high ratings so people can trust and buy them. For more information on pricing, shipping, and bundling, find in Amazon often.
From the above information, you also get the remarkable ability to clean the floor and carpet of Shark NV800 and NV801. However, Shark NV801 is a bit better. It has multiple attachments to handle multiple tasks and handle difficult areas to clean. Furthermore, it has added other features that increase its convenience. Therefore, you can consider this suggestion before making a decision