Up until now, we have done quite a bit of comparison on Shark vacuum cleaners. This is a topic that a lot of people are interested in. Shark is a brand that is having quite a high coverage on the market today. It delivers a large number of vacuum cleaners to the market and makes it possible for anyone to get around the house quickly. Through many comparisons, you can also see that it produces quite a lot of products. Diversity and quality are words that describe them, among them Shark NV831 vs NV801. Therefore, this article will focus on analyzing these two products so that you have a clearer view. Please pay attention to this article because it will give you the best information when you want to buy a quality vacuum cleaner.
Shark NV831 vs NV801 Overview
As you know, they come from the same brand that is very famous and popular. Therefore, they also get many great points that Shark gives to them. Both of these points are their design and portability.
Like many other vacuum cleaners, the design of the Shark NV831 and NV801 is still their remarkable element. Shark still applies the upright shape with the D-shape handle so that the user feels comfortable to move and use. There are buttons on the handle to adjust the working modes to the cleaning position. In addition, it has wheels to move like a shuttle while maintaining the cleaning surface. Moreover, inside the large capacity motor and the filtration system is relatively complete and highly efficient. In particular, Shark adds LED light to not ignore dirt, pet hair thanks to their illumination. The versatile design of these two items lie in part separation capabilities thanks to the powered Lift-away function. Finally, the long cord and many attachments also make these two models stand out.
With Shark NV831 and NV801, people also pay much attention to their portability. There are quite a few points for their portability to be appreciated. Specifically, lightweight makes it easy for users to transport or push/pull. In addition, thanks to the Powered Lift-away function, it helps to separate the canister quickly for convenient movement when cleaning the monthly bridge. Besides, the wheels with a swivel steering are the perfect pair to make them more flexible and maneuverable. Therefore, it attracts attention from a large number of consumers.
Shark NV831 vs NV801 Comparison
Both of them belong to high-quality vacuums with many great features from Shark. Because of being separate items, they have both similar and different points. They are similar in most of the design features and the technology Shark applies to the energy they use. The difference is more related to the attachments as well as their weight – the combination of colors and their ability to work.
Similarity Between Shark NV831 vs NV801
- The Shark NV831 and NV801 are identical in appearance for convenience. The upright mode always makes the user feel comfortable with a moderate height so that there is no need to bend over. In addition, a long cord up to 30ft is ideal for cleaning a large room.
- In addition, both adopt the Powered Lift-away technology to easily separate the canister from the machine. You only need to do this for a short time to lift it up to clean the staircase, the floor under the furniture.
- Next is the similarity of the application of DuoClean technology. This technology uses dual brush rolls to process dust and debris as quickly as possible and neatly. Most products have them, and these two items are no exception.
- Furthermore, both have a perfect filtration system with AACS technology and a HEPA filter. They combine to effectively dust and allergen, preventing them from escaping and causing air pollution. Therefore, people with allergies will not worry much more when using these vacuum cleaners.
- In particular, fingertip control is also a prominent factor in these two products. They help the user to switch the working mode according to the surface that the user wants to clean. Hence, this feature will protect that surface from damage.
Difference Between Shark NV831 vs NV801
- Firstly, we talk about the difference in weight – the colors of the Shark NV831 and NV801. Shark NV831 weighs 17.1 pounds heavier in the red shirt on the hose section. Meanwhile, Shark NV801 has a combination of black and red (except hose) with 15 pounds only. Hence, Shark NV801 is a bit lighter and smaller at 11.77 x 11.93 x 46.14 inches. So it gets a little more attention.
- Besides, both have LEDs for lighting. However, the main difference is their location. If Shark NV831 designs them on both nozzle and handle, they are only in a nozzle with NV801.
- Next, the difference in the dust cup capacity also made many people curious. Shark NV831 dominates with a dust cup as large as 1.5 quarts while NV801 has only 0.9 quarts. In this respect, many people will prefer NV831.
- Plus, they use many of the same attachments as the duster crevice tool or the pet multi-tool with the pet power brush. However, Shark NV801 excels at having the extra under appliance wand and accessory bag.
- Finally, both products provide you with a motor 1150 watts and 9.5 amps motor with 2 speeds of cleaning. However, Shark NV801 works perfectly on the carpet and NV831 takes over all duties on both floor and carpet effectively.
The price difference between Shark NV831 and NV801 also makes customers wonder when choosing. The Shark NV831 is currently priced around $200 while the NV801 is priced under $150. Both are produced by SharkNinja.
In general, Shark NV831 and NV801 are both quality vacuum cleaners that you should not give up. However, more in-law came to Shark NV831 a bit more with 4.4 stars and the big dust cup. In addition, the design is just enough to make the user feel more comfortable.