The vacuum cleaner has always been a hot item and is constantly being produced and upgraded to create new models. Why do customers expect this product like that? There are many reasons but the most important thing is that they still find the most powerful tool to clean their house. The vacuum cleaner completes its job excellently in a short time. Moreover, because each person has a different living space, the variety of models helps them to have many suitable choices. However, many people still wonder which product to choose, including Shark UV422 vs HV322. These are two items under the Shark brand – the brand with an outstanding record in this field. To know more information about them, please follow this article and take note of what you find necessary.
Shark UV422 vs HV322 Overview
These two machines are from the Shark Rocket line which is popular from Shark. The design features as well as related features make it easy for users to see and love. Extremely beautiful design with a lightweight, so it is easy to move and carry compared to other large bulky machines.
Shark UV422 and HV322 are both slim and easy-to-use sticks. You can distinguish them by the colors purple and Bordeaux. In addition, the handle is very ergonomic and easy to hold. Also from here, you can collapse the vacuum cleaner to a handle to clean the area above. In addition, 2X dust cup capacity will store dirt and pet hair when the machine is vacuumed. Then you can quickly and conveniently clean it up to get on with your work. In particular, these two items also have LED lights to illuminate when needed, which many customers are quite interested in. Plus, inside the machine, they all have motors to transmit energy along with high-quality filters.
The Portability is the advantage of both Shark UV422 and HV322. They all weigh less than 10 lbs, so it is not difficult for anyone to carry them. Furthermore, they not only work in the basic form – stick form but also quite convenient in the form of a handle. The flexible design will help you transform the shape to aid in cleaning a sofa, table, or shelf. At the beginning of cleaning, the Swivel steering wheel will take care of helping the vacuum cleaner become maneuverable when it meets areas where the machine does not fit. In addition, the pair of wheels help it run as fast as a shuttle without causing trouble to the floor or carpet. You will be less tired when pushing and vacuuming like a conventional vacuum cleaner.
Shark UV422 vs HV322 Comparison
They are Shark Rocket, so the design features are almost the same. In addition, the ability to control the suction power, the working model is also similar. However, both have differences in wire length and tools included.
- First, Shark UV422 and HV322 are both 2-in-1 Shark Rocket 2-in-1s that are extremely convenient and effective when working. Whether it is a stick form or handheld form, the cleanup job gets done superbly in no time. In addition, long wires are also factors that help shorten the time by limiting the power plug.
- Furthermore, they both own a dust cup with 2X capacity. Therefore, the mass of dirt, pet hair and other particles they contain is quite large. You only need to clean the dust cup when full by discharging from the top or bottom of the device.
- Next, they all feature Never Lose Suction to ensure strong suction power and provide continuity at work. Moreover, the Swivel steering wheel also makes it maneuverable when working to make the job more favorable. There won’t be any loss or cutoff, so there’s no need to worry. In particular, you can apply the quick release foot pedal as needed.
- Lastly, these two items have LED lights in the nozzle. They are quite effective at creating light to clean no matter what area of the house. You will not leave dirt in nooks and corners anymore.
- Color and weight is the difference between Shark UV422 vs HV322. Specifically, Shark UV422 is so gentle with purple and has a weight of 8 pounds. While Shark HV322 is sweet with Bordeaux and has an overall weight of 8.6 Pounds. Furthermore, their other sizes are also proportional to quantity. Shark HV322 is still a bit larger at 13 x 10.25 x 47.5 ich compared to the Shark UV422 with a dimension of 11.6 x 7.8 x 35.6 inches.
- In addition, although they are well-known for their long power cord, the length still makes them different. Shark UV422 has a longer power cord at 30ft while Shark HV322 is only 25ft in length. In addition, the Shark UV422 can reach 10.25 feet cleaning path width plus 500watts of power rating while Shark HV322 is not like that. However, HV322 uses an additional mini motorized brush to better handle dust and pet hair. Along with that, it has 2 speeds of setting to match the carpet and hardwood floor.
- Last but not least, both Shark UV422 vs HV322 own pet multi-tool and flexible hose. However, the following accessories show them for different tasks. Shark UV422 utilizes the crevice tool, the dust-away hard floor attachment. In contrast, Shark HV322 utilizes a duster crevice tool, a premium pet power brush with an extension wand, and a pet upholstery tool.
- Shark UV422 is a rocket upright vacuum deluxe pro with a lightweight slim design that comes with pet multi-tool 2-in-1. Shark HV322 is a rocket upright vacuum TruePet with an ultra-lightweight design with the outstanding features of never loses suction.
The price difference between Shark UV422 and HV322 is quite large. According to the information, Shark provides, the Shark UV422 has a lower price when compared to Shark HV322. You can have your own access to get more information about these two products.
Both Shark UV422 and HV322 can meet all the needs of customers. However, to be honest, Shark HV322 is still a little bit better. You may find that this product has more great points and more customer attention with higher reviews. Meanwhile, Shark UV422 is a better price and more suitable for most consumers.