Shark is undeniably one of the best vacuum companies in the world right now. It is known as matching rival of Dyson, one of the high-end brands, with much reasonable prices. It offers endless quality products at affordable prices for low- and middle-income families. Therefore, if you are being tight on budget but still want a quality cleaner, Shark models will be a fantastic choice.
Shark has many vacuum lines. One of its best-sellers is Shark Rocket. The models in this series are lightweight, versatile and has powerful motors. These range in price between $180 and $350, depending on the selling stores. Today, this article is all about Shark UV795 vs NV755. These two are somehow similar yet come with some different details to make it meet different needs. If you are curious, then keep on reading.
If you have time, I highly recommend checking this review too: Shark UV795 vs NV752.
Shark UV795 vs NV755: Comparison And Review
The Shark has continually proved it is abreast with the constant technical improvements through its line of innovative products. Shark reinvents the brush roll of its previous Rotator models and you can see it in the 700s. The name of the NV755 is Shark Rotator Powered Lift-away XL Capacity upright vacuum. Meanwhile, the UV795 is a member of the “Shark Rotator Powered Lift-away XL” family. Although they come from the same vacuum line, each has its own pros and cons. Today, we shall have a look at both of them in details. Those who interest in Shark UV795 and NV755 should take note.
- Upright vacuum cleaner for pet hair and debris: The 3-in-1 design easily transforms into a portable canister with a powered floor nozzle cleaning from floor to ceiling, underneath furniture and other tight spaces.
- Clean carpets and bare floors seamlessly by switching between cleaning modes with fingertip controls.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver: Advanced swivel steering allows simple control when cleaning around furniture.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology with a HEPA filter traps 99.99% of dust and allergens.
- Includes Duster Crevice, TruePet Mini Motorized Brush, LED Dust-Away including 1 Pad, Canister Caddy, Dusting Brush, Pet Upholstery Tool, Accessory Bag
- The vacuum that deep-cleans now cleans itself The Zero-M self-cleaning brushroll delivers nonstop hair removal
- Use as an upright vacuum for powerful floor and carpet cleaning Or for more portability, detach the canister to go into Lift-Away mode to easily clean above-floor areas like furniture and stairs
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA filter traps dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner
- Swivel steering provides effortless maneuverability for cleaning hard-to-reach areas; Cord length: 25-30 feet
Last update on 2019-08-22 PST - Details
Shark UV795 vs NV755 are pretty identical. It may be tricky to distinguish them if you don’t pay close attention. They share similar design, yet luckily, they come with different shades. When the UV795 has in intuition, the NV755 is available in chimera. From my perspective, I prefer the UV795 as it looks more elegant and stylish. In addition, it will be easier to operate and for storage. Another similarity between these two is the Lift-away function. With this function, you can easily carry the machine around and even up and down stairs. Lastly, both include LED lights on the handle and nozzle to illuminate areas which desperately need your cleaning attention.
Shark UV795 and NV755 are different in terms of weight. The UV795 is much heavier, at 27.05 pounds. Whereas, the NV755 is 15 pounds. If you are looking for a lightweight cleaner, Shark NV755 will be a better solution. Especially, Shark equipped them with dynamic swivel steering feature which provides excellent control when moving around furniture and other obstacles and makes them highly maneuverable. Besides, their nozzle heads are equally a bit narrow and low-profile, which allows users to get to tight places, such as under low-profile furniture. Additionally, both Shark UV795 and NV755 have a lift-away mode. This functions comes in handy for their enhanced portability.
The Cleaning Performance
In general, their main features are similar. The big difference between Shark UV795 and NV755 lies in accessory bags.
Shark NV755 has duster Crevice, mini motorized brush, pet upholstery tool, dust-away hard floor attachment with microfiber pad, dusting brush, canister caddy and accessory bag.
Shark UV795 comes with mini motorized brush, pet upholstery tool, duster crevice tool, canister caddy and accessory bag.
With more useful accessories, the NV755 costs higher than the UV795.
If you like one of them, please click the following Amazon buttons to buy:
Shark UV795 still receives good feedbacks from its customers. People are amazed at how well it worked in their floor surfaces. The machine is praised for its powerful and versatile design. Yet, the lack of some important accessories makes some people upset.
Shark NV755 was acknowledged as a great machine to clean pet hair. It also worked wonder on carpet and other surfaces. The swivel steering gives customers lots of control going around furniture. In addition, the machine was powerful to get the job done perfectly. However, some people thought the hose was a bit short.
As you can see, the NV755 comes with more useful attachments, adding to its versatility. If you have pet at home, this cleaner will be ideal. Otherwise, you can choose a cheaper one with the same an important feature, 3-in-1 lift-away. However, it is not ideal for cleaning pet hair though.