Lots of people are looking to buy a versatile vacuum cleaner for efficient cleaning. The name always shows up every time you search for Shark. This is a big brand with a reputation when producing many modern products to meet the essential needs of consumers. Among them, Shark ZS351 vs ZS360 is having a good position in the market when it possesses many advanced technologies and features. Therefore, let’s find more options through this article about these two products.
Shark ZS351 vs ZS360 Overview
There are two innovative and modern vacuum cleaners with the beauty in design both inside and outside. Moreover, the convenience is still a great feature to attract people to buy and use them.
Shark ZS351 and ZS360 have beautiful designs with many similarities. They are both long-wire and wired stick vacuum cleaners. Besides, the handle is quite eye-catching and easy to hold and control. The controller with buttons allows the user to choose a suitable working method. In addition, the dust cup with large enough size is located on the handle to receive dust. Furthermore, the low profile cleaning head holds the brush roll with LEDs above. They have a compact and lightweight design to have a positive effect on cleaning.
The factor that influences the customer’s buying decision is also related to the portability of Shark ZS351 and ZS360. First of all, the lightweight also helps the user to pull or push easily. Next is the contribution of a Swivel steering to have smooth moves on every cleaning surface. In addition, they are both portably collapsible to easily carry it from place to place. Hence, this feature is one of the key points of these two products.
Shark ZS351 vs ZS360 Comparison
The common things of Shark ZS351 and ZS360 focus on the weight, dust cup capacity, and technology with other features on design. Plus, the difference between them focuses on their color, weight, and other technology with power ratings.
Similarity Between Shark ZS351 vs ZS360
The common things of Shark ZS351 and ZS360 focus on the weight, dust cup capacity, and technology with other features on design.
- At first, we concentrate on the common things on design. Namely, they are very lightweight to move maneuverable and easily without tiredness. Besides, their cord reaches up to 30ft to cover more areas when you just stay in one position. Especially, they can quickly reduce the long body for being handheld form in a short time.
- In addition, they belong to the group of 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner that you can see it convenient and flexible. They can do with upright and handheld form as we talk above. Nevertheless, the low-profile nozzle works so effectively all the spaces under the furniture or tight places. You can trust in their capability with this feature.
- Technology is the important feature that every vacuum need and luckily, both of them come with Zero-M and Swivel steering. In this case, Zero-M helps to deal with pet hair so effectively with brush-roll insides. Besides, as we said in the previous part, Swivel steering makes it maneuverable than other kinds of vacuums lacking in this.
- Moreover, the items use a washable filter instead of choosing HEPA filters like other products. This is an important unit when that has to detach the dust out of the air and keep them on the dust cup. In addition, their dust cup can contain up to 0.74 quarts for comfortable to empty when clean a large room. It is notable that many LED lights support to pick up the dust stay in dark areas.
- Last but not least, these items provide you two speeds, so you can select one to clean with a great setting. It is also a reason that they lack brush-roll on/off control.
The difference between Shark ZS351 and ZS360 focuses on their color, weight, and other technology with power ratings.
- You can see their difference right after observing the sample and their weight, too. The plum purple ZS351 is lighter with 13.77 pounds whereas the slight purple ZS360 gets 15.07 pounds. This weight will make some of the elder and teenagers fell tired when holding. In this case, Shark ZS351 is a bit better than the other.
- The power rating is another difference between them. In particular, Shark ZS351 uses a 4.2 amps motor with 500 watts. In contrast, Shark ZS360 utilizes more power with 5 amps and up to 600 watts. This is the reason that users can clean with stronger power through Shark ZS360 than the other.
- You can know that DuoClean technology just comes to Shark ZS360. This is well-known as a dual brush-roll system to deeply clean carpets and directly engage floors. Therefore, this makes your house brighter and gets a polished look. Moreover, their bristle brush-roll and additional soft roller with brush-roll garage contribute much for the entire cleaning. In this case, you can use the button on the handles
- In contrast, Shark ZS351 stands out with a brush cover. You have to unscrew 3 times to use when it stays visual on the bottom of the nozzle. In addition, its brush-roll cannot detach that is the same as the bristle brush-roll of ZS360.
Fortunately, the Shark ZS351 and ZS360 are not expensive compared to what it owns. From only $130 to $210, you can buy such a versatile vacuum cleaner. You can also take advantage of the sale-offs to buy the best prices from Shark.
According to the information provided above, the Shark ZS351 and ZS360 are good products for carpets and floors. In addition, they have the ability to effectively handle pet hair adhering to all surfaces. However, according to records from Amazon, Shark ZS351 has a higher price but received a very high rating, up to 4.5 stars. That proves that its quality has made consumers trust and buy at a higher price than the Shark ZS360.