Currently, Shark is still one of the brands that have won the most consumer confidence. It still produces highly efficient and versatile vacuum cleaners for every home. From design to quality are carefully cared for and manufactured to meet the requirements of customers. This article will refer to two of their products, called Shark ZS351 vs ZS362. To know exactly about them, please follow all the information above to receive more knowledge.
Shark ZS351 vs ZS362 Overview
They come with a compact design like many other vacuums belonging to the Shark brand. Nevertheless, they have many outstanding features and innovative technology for working well housework.
Like other Shark products, Shark ZS351 and ZS362 both have pretty eye-catching designs. They are slim stick-type corded vacuums that are easy to store and don’t take up space. In addition, the handle and nozzle head is very compact and pretty. On the handle, you can see the control button to choose a cleaning setting with a large dust cup on the bottom. About the nozzle, you find they have a brush-roll to fold the dust and pet hair as well as many LED lights. The stick is so long for not bending over when doing housework. From that, you can see the convenience that their design gives to you.
In this part, we will mention about the benefit from the portability of Shark ZS351 and ZS362. As you know, they are very lightweight so you find it comfortable and easy to deliver the cleaners. Moreover, they also receive the swivel steering to run maneuverable on every surface. Besides, the handheld form helps you bring it from A to B to refresh the whole house in the best way. Therefore, everyone gives a high rate to their portability in cleaning.
Shark ZS351 vs ZS362 Comparison
Shark gives them many features and technology with both similarities and differences. They have common things at some point in design and technology (Zero-M) with filters. About different things, there are about weight, power rating, technology (Duoclean) with attachments.
Similarity Between Shark ZS351 vs ZS362
- Shark ZS351 and ZS362 are so great when they own a lightweight and compact design. Therefore, it will be flexible in moving with awesome looking. It contributes much to increasing sale number.
- Come with stick form, they cannot stand by themselves so you can lay it down to finish cleaning. Besides, you can vacuum up the high space like a shelf, stair, or on the table with a handheld form. With the 2-in-1 design, you solve housework in a suitable way and suck up dust in all places. Along with that, the low-profile nozzle supports to clean the place under furniture and tables.
- Next, on the nozzle head, LED lights to get the tasks to make the dark disappear for cleaning conveniently. Therefore, there is no dust left on the floors and carpets anymore.
- Nevertheless, they are lack of HEPA filter and replace by washable filter connecting with a large dust cup. It has the same capability in filtering dust and allergens as HEPA filters. After using, you have to wash it by clean water for long-lasting and saving money.
- Plus, both of them use Zero-M technology to lose the worry of pet owners by dealing with pet hair. This prevents pet hair fly up and vacuum it into the cup with no hair wrap. With swivel steering, you can easy to move it for doing the task with high effectiveness.
- Furthermore, you will have 2 cleaning settings to choose from when you start to work without adjustable suction control. You just need to choose the suitable one for renewing your whole house with a long cord.
Difference Between Shark ZS351 vs ZS362
- Shark ZS351 and ZS362 come with different colors and weights with a small gap. The plum purple ZS351 just weight 13.77 pounds that is heavier than the forest-mist-blue ZS362 with around 10 pounds. For this reason, you can feel comfortable with the lighter one although coming with awesome looking.
- Next, these items utilize 120 volts to generate powerful suction. However, the difference is about the power rating they use. Namely, Shark ZS351 gets 500watts with a 4.2amps motor when while that of Shark ZS362 is respectively 600 watts and 5 amps motor. Therefore, Shark ZS362 is better with strong suction to clean.
- Especially, only Shark ZS362 gets Duo clean technology to deeply clean carpets and directly engage floors. It comes with a dual brush-roll for removing dust with a non-detachable bristle brush with a removable soft roller. In contrast, Shark ZS351 just needs a brush-roll cover instead that cannot removable. This is the difference between them using separate brush/brush-roll.
- Another difference is that Shark ZS362 gets many attachments for cleaning. They include a crevice tool, pet multi-tool as well as precision duster. They are effective to suck up dust and pet hair on the cleaning surfaces. However, Shark doesn’t provide wall mount so you have to buy separately for storing and preserving.
Shark ZS351 vs ZS362 has an average price compared to the common ground of the vacuum cleaner. With prices ranging from $ 210 to $ 280, you can get a good machine to deal with the chores of housework. The price we updated is still not stable, so people should consult and look up more for the most accurate information.
Overall, the Shark ZS351 vs ZS362 are both highly rated by customers on Amazon with 4.5 stars. However, Shark ZS362 is still a bit better. It’s lighter so it’s easy to move. In addition, it uses a greater source of energy to generate more powerful suction. Furthermore, this item has many attachments to deal with different cleaning tasks. Therefore, despite the higher price, people still choose Shark ZS362 with better quality.